chapter 14

Authors pov

In the morning when Ethan wake up he felt little pain in his chest,his head was also not giving him a good time.
He groaned in irration he Roamed his eyes at every corner of the room but she could not find his precious barbie doll.

He remove iv from his hand Start shouting and throwing things around the wall. Listing this his bodyguards and hospital staff entered into the room the view itself was enough for them to tremble in fear. The whole room was looking like a war zone.everthing was shattered on the ground. Beds condition was also not good it was looking like some one stab it by surgical knives.

Ethan was looking like a real monster who will anytime eat them alive. Last night when police came and see his face they instantly recognise who he is they immediately contact with benji and ask him come to the hospital.

Without wasting any second benji directly comes to the hospital. He was hell angery on ethan because of his carelessness anything can be happen. In that situation if that girl not help his stupid friend  there was major possibilities of his death.

First time in his whole life he was scared for his only friends safety.
The directly comes towards the private room were they kept ethan.
He entered into the room and rea a sigh of relief. Doctor's informed he that poison was not that much powerful there is no danger for Ethan's life. They kept him under observation as they give me anesthesia he will gain his sence in the morning.

After informing benji about Ethan's health doctors left the room and bengi  set near the Ethan's bed . Well get up you bastard today you almost kill me. For your  this stunt I am going to beat you black and blue. Just get well soon then I will show you who I am. Saying this he stale down on a sofa soon sleep  take over him.

In morning his sleep get disturbed because of the sound of continuously
Breaking things. When he open his eyes. The scene was enough to make him crazy. Ethan was already wake up and throwing things here and there.

His is gone mad what happen with him now. You got stabbed inthe chest not in your head why are you behaving like a mad dog. He ask him getting frustrated by his behaviour.
In return Ethan only  glares towards him.

Ethan's Pov

When I wake up I feel little pain in
My chest also my head is also not giving me any good time. At this movement I just want to see my barbie. Only she can make me calm .
I roam my eyes every corner of the room but could not find my angel.

That's only means she leave me. how dare she. She is going to fucking pay for this little stunt of her. I will punish her in worst way possible for leaving me all alone.what she thinks she can come into my life and wake out when she please. This is Not going to possible sweetheart.

Whenever you go I will find you. And I will tie you to my bed and your core sceneslessly antil you only remember me and only me. Run as much as you can but in end you have to  comes to me. 

I was hell angery on her because leaving me like this. I start to throw things everywhere suddenly my men's and hospital staff come in . They were trembling in fear seeing condition of the room. Hearing all this benji's sleep got broke up he comes near to me and start his babbling in return I just give him a glare.