cake

heyo! for those of you that have come across this story before and tumbled upon it again, HI! Ive decided to start this book over again :) like before everything in here is dedicated to angela (bapavs on Instagram). please enjoy <3

Description: Volt and Brainstorm got sent out on a mission in which they were supposed to body guard at the Vice Mayor's party. A trip to the food bar got messier than they intended.

~
~
~

"I'm expecting the both of you to be well behaved." Ray crossed his arms looking at the two with serious eyes.

Brainstorm and Volt were being sent out to do a small mission without Captain Man. It wasn't anything too dangerous, all they had to do was body guard at the Vice Mayor's party.

Ray continued on, "Awol will teleport you two there and Schwoz will pick you guys up in the manvan later tonight. Do you guys have any questions?"

Before Bose could even raise his hand to ask if he would be able to eat the food provided at the party, Ray had begun talking again, "Great! No questions! Now you guys can head off" Ray turned his head to Awol who was waiting on the mansnest couch. He had a controller in hand trying to beat Mika at Mario Kart, "Awol!"

"One second!" Awol's voice was pitched higher than normal; it was obvious he was struggling, "I'm about to pass up Mika!"

"Pfft as if," Mika laughed, "Stop trying Miles, this is going to be the 12th time in a row you've lost to me."

Ray rolled his eyes at the two before grabbing the small, clear remote in his pocket. He aimed the remote towards the controller in Awol's hand, pressed a button, and shot a laser that caused the controller to blow up.

The sudden explosion caused Awol to scream in fear, "Are you trying to kill me??"

Ray scoffed, however he ignored the question, "Teleport them, Lets go!" Ray demanded.

Awol gave Ray an offended look before standing up off the couch and running over to Volt and Brainstorm. Awol wrapped his left arm around their torso's and used his right hand to punch in the air. As soon as he did, they teleported to the inside of Town Hall.

"Good luck!" Awol said before immediately teleporting back to the mansnest.

The superheroes stood in a large corridor. In it were sets of 3 doors on both the left and the right, behind them was a glass door that led to the parking lot, and in front of them, two large doors with many different designs all across it.

"I've been in here before," Brainstorm said as he looked around, "The main room should be in here," he pointed to the middle door on the left.

Volt walked over to the door Brainstorm pointed to and pushed it open. They were immediately presented with people in tuxes and dresses as well as some sort of classical music.

"Shit," Volt whispered to Brainstorm, "This party's gonna suck."

Brainstorm chuckled, "My Dad threw it, what did you expect?"

Volt kept the door held open, motioning for Brainstorm to enter before her. When he did, she followed behind.

"There you guys are," The Vice Mayor approached them, there was a champagne glass in his hand. Volt was quick to notice this, she hated alcohol, the smell of it makes her nauseous, "The special guest should be arriving shortly, for now help yourself to the food bar while you wait."

Brainstorm grinned widely at this. He was hoping, since the beginning, that he would be able to take a few things from there.

"Thank you, sir." Volt shot him a small smile, cringing at herself internally for being so manner full.