Swapdream! dream x old friend reader

OK, OK, I know, it's been quite a while since I posted an ACCURATE story. The other was probably a waste of time ->- anyway, here is the story you were probably wanting XD

•your p.o.v background•

I just finished an argument with my mom. Apparently to her, I'm a mistake... I decided to take a walk to cool down. I know she didn't mean that, she's just very stressed. My dad passed away not to long ago, and my brother went to jail. My sister moved to _____________ with her bf, and that left to the two of us.

It was a very calm night. Not to cold, and not to hot. No bugs, and sunset, which made it more beautiful. my mother went to the kitchen, while I grabbed my phone and head out the door.

•currently, still your p.o.v•

Walking through the path near the forest, I see a bench. I approach the seat, and sit. It's pretty close to a little pond, oh what beautiful sight! I hear some crickets singing, owls hooting, and leaves swaying together as the wind blows. I sit in peace, enjoying the quiet that I have witnessed, until I hear someone walk up to me.

I open my eyes, only to see what looks like a skeleton monster that has large bird wings. Needless to say, he looked quite familiar. "H-hello sir, can I help you?" I ask. He waits a few seconds, then replies, "hello darling~" I blush for the name he has called me. He sounds familiar too...
"Um, by any chance sir, have we met before? Sorry if I sound weird for aski-" "have you forgotten me that easily?~ hm~" he cuts me off in a flirtatious tone. "Wait, Dream?" "I knew you'd still have the heart to remember~ now, tell me, why is a beautiful lady like you hanging around by herself~?"
"Me and mom had another fight..." I respond as dream takes a seat beside me. "Hm, and what might have caused it~?"

•le temmeskip•

I told dream what has happened recently, and he listens patiently. Oh great. The tears have come to pour. "Ah, let it all out darling~" he picks me up and puts me on his lap, as I start to cry. He folds his wings around us to create a border of warmth. He holds me tightly while resting his head on mine.

"I-im sorry..." I say sitting up while wiping my eyes. "No need to apologize my sweetheart~" he says, unfolding his wings. I stay limp, whi.e my head rests upon Dream's chest.

I'll probably rewrite this cuz it's to short, but here.