A promise

We charge at Y/n at full speed. When she was close enough, she swung her knife toward Y/n head by dodge to the left and counter her by punching her in the left abdomen.

W clutches the spot Y/n punch as she is having the most painful pain she ever tastes. Then her hair being grabbed by Y/n as he punched her face again and again until his fist had blood on it. Then he releases her hair as W's head falls to the ground but gets a knee in the face.

She fell onto her back while holding her face as she tried to hold her pain. Then she gets pulled by Y/n as he twisted it 180° making her scream In pain.

W: AHHH-

She stopped screaming after Y/n punched her face. Her head hit a stone as it was bleeding. Y/n make sure she still wakes so he can torture her. Y/n put clothes he found out of nowhere inside W mouth to prevent her from screaming

Y/n: Whore. That's what your name means. Remember it until you die.

He grabs her hand and kicks her knee caps to the right side as she screams but the clothes inside her mouth prevent it. He takes a W knife that is laying on the ground and uses the back of the hilt and smashes it into W's other legs. He repeatedly smashes her legs until a shattered bone can be seen around the place he smashed.

Y/n: Don't worry W, someone that has art can heal faster than normal people. You would probably heal after 2-3 months.

W: *Grit her teeth*

Y/n: What is this? A mercenary gonna cry?

He stabs W in her left thigh making her scream but gets muffled by the clothes stuffed in her mouth. He slowly drags the knife down inside her thigh making W screamed can be heard even though she got muffled by clothes.

Blood floods around the W as she stares at Y/n in fear while he pulls out the knife before stabbing her in the arm and dragging the knife in her arm slowly cutting it as a muscle can be seen and blood flows out from it. Every single flesh and muscle slowly tore apart by how sharp the W knife is.

Y/n: Should've killed you back then when I have a chance.

He pulled out again before aiming at her head. He moved his arm upward and thrust it toward her head as W widened her eye staring at her knife heading toward her head. But it stopped inches away from her head. Seeing this she faint not because of the knife but the pain she endured right now.

Her thigh being cut open, and her arm being cut as her bone can be seen. Her kneecaps' direction is opposite. She can't move her body because she feels unbelievable pain all over the place.

Back to why Y/n stopped killing her because someone is holding his hand to prevent him from killing her. The person is a girl wearing some sort of knight armor from what Y/n knows.

 The person is a girl wearing some sort of knight armor from what Y/n knows