Love from another sight

Shinning armor and cadance had a dirvorce cause armor was cheating on her with rarity and i was very piss off at him for what he did that i wanted to kick he ass but i had to hold my anger and let cadance my best friend since we were kids handle this and she decided divorce and cadance after a week of the divorce she was crying in her room all day and night with no one to talk to her so that where i step up and talk to her and she saw me coming in and got up and ran to hug me and she cry more heavily.

"Logan...Id Love him so much".. Cadance say after i stop her and hug her a little tight.

"I know Cadance i know". i said while she kept crying for 10 minutes.

3 month have pass over the divorce and cadance was holding on very strong but she manage pretty well over the month.
we even started to hang out like the old times when we were teen going shopping cause cadance wanted to see some shoes while i want a corndog.
everything was just perfect. but somethings bothering me cadance is acting strange over the last week i dont why but i hope she ok.

It was morning i was asleep in a royal guess bed in the Crystal empire. until i hear the door open and footsteps coming to me.

"wake up logan its morning its"... Candace stop her phrase of the sentence when she saw me asleep in the bed and she started to heavily blush and turn around hiding her face.

"what wrong candace" .... i mumble over my sleepy voice candace turn around to me and took a deep small breath.

"its nothing logan anyways wake up its morning today its the weekly festival". cadance said while i got up and went to the bathroom and change.

"i almost forgot about the festival". i said while i got out wearing a dark blue shirt and some black jeans.

"well lets go or were gonna be late" cadance said and going out the door i laugh a bit and follow her.

"alright wait up". I said while were walking to the hall i see cadance looking to the floor.

"You know i notice you like the floor but i didn't its that interesting" i said while cadance look up noticing what she was doing and look to me.

"what no no i was just thinking something thats all" she said while we got to the exit door and went to the carnival.

"well are you gonna tell me what were you thinking or do i haft to get the Anwser by force" i said while chuckle a bit and she giggle.

"Maybe later Ok" cadance said while she holing her pinkie out as she was gonna promise it.i smile and hold my pinkie out has well.

"alright cadance" i said while we notice that we arrive to the carnival and then seeing cadance with a big smile on her face.

"well where you want to go first" i said while she grab my hand drag me to a roller coaster

"Lets go on this one" cadance said with fire in her eyes and i little scared with cadance said but agree to go while we were waiting in line we saw twilight and her boyfriend flash sentury

"Cadance!" Twilight yelled and head over to us and hug cadance.

"Twilight its good to see you" cadance said while i was calculating how freaking was going to be this hell of a roller coaster.

"Cadance you met flash once before" cadance greet flash and flash respectively greet cadance.

" i do i hope you taking good care of her flash" cadance said while i was in my geek world.

"yes ma'am " flash said while he saw me with a surprise look on his face.

"Logan?" Flash said while i return in earth.