The new kid

This persons POV-

After practice getting cut short Willow went to do her homework. She got stuck on a problem but didn't know anyone in her Geometry class. She went to Ricks room to go find the answer.

"Hey Ricky?" Willow called.

"Ricks not here but what's up Will?" Scooters voice pops in.

"This problem." She pointed to the problem. Scooter explained how since he did it last year and had the same teacher. Right when Willow came in Rick opened the door.

"You won't believe it!" Rick shouted.

"Bye Ricky." Willow started leaving the door. She soon went to bed and went to her classes. When she hit Geometry someone poked her shoulder.

"Do you know how to do this problem?" The voice asked. Willow was surprised to see the cute blue eyed boy in the same class. Willow starts explaining it to the kid. Little did Willow know the blue eyed boy, named Adam Banks, just wanted to hear her angelic voice up close. The boy felt unstoppable when she talked to him. He was too busy in her trance to actually listen what she was saying.

"So why are you in this freshman class?" Willow asked sweetly.

"Um i took Algebra already." He said quietly.

"Oh that's nice. I'm willow Riley. I'm supposed to be a freshman like my brother but transferred early you could say." She smiled. All Adam banks did was smile back staring into her baby browns. He looked down noticing he was staring once again.

"Oh well I'm Ad-" he starts but notices she left already. It was time for lunch. This time the Banks boy didn't know where to sit. Most his friends hated them because he choosed varsity over the ducks. Adam banks started walking his way to the freshman table to be pulled away from one of the varsity. Adam was then sitting at varsity but in a particular someone's varsity spot. Willow started walking back to her normal everyday spot as she spotted someone was in it.

"Um hey this is Varsity?" Willow sweetly reminded the blonde boy from geometry. The boy was quick to jump out of his seat and went to the end of the varsity table. Rick soon walks over to see his little sister.

"Hey Ricky who's the new kid?" Willow asked pointing at the Banks kid.

"His name is Adam Banks. He used to be part of the ducky's but got into varsity." Rick explained. Willow felt bad for the Banks kid since he was sitting all alone at the end of the table. Willow grabbed her tray and sat it down right next to Adam Banks.

"Hey. Your from my geometry class right?" Willow asked.

"Oh uh yeah." Adam said nervously.

"So how's varsity treating you? Hopefully my brother isn't being a pain in your ass." Willow joked. Adam didn't answer. They were too busy staring at each other. They couldn't even here a girl calling his name.

"Here's your Banks kid." They Heard- Rick say. The two broke the gaze and looked over to the blonde girl standing between Willow and Adam.

"Hey Adam didn't know you were attending Eden Hall." The girl said trying to hug him. As a nice boy he quickly hugged and went to sit back down.

"Yeah we're. I mean I was a duck. But I'm on scholarship." He piped up. For some reason Willow couldn't help wanting to punch that blonde girl for ruining her conversation with Adam. Willow didn't know it but she liked Adam banks.

"This is varsity table." Willow interrupted Adam and the blonde girls conversation. She just glanced at Willow and started talking to Adam again. But he wasn't listening. He was looking at the poor bored Riley who was sitting down picking at her food.