Everything is wrong

This person POV-

Willow was getting her pencil out to start tracing the outline on their poster board.

"So I'll work on the name and you can paste the words onto the poster?" Willow confirmed with the Banks kid. They start cutting and pasting and finish their poster. It was about different artists and their past. They finally finished and plopped on the couch eating watermelon. They had lots of talk cutting and pasting. Talked about nonsense subjects. By the time they were done Willows crys came into happy tears from laughing too much with Banks. While Adam was waiting for Willow he wanted to make it special. So after practice he asked Scooter what she likes and is interested in because he was really interested in her. He had a blast talking about movies, food, music, and much more non sense subjects. As Willow got up to leave Adam stopped her.

"What you doing?" He asked sweetly.

"I have to start walking back to the dorms." She laughed getting her bag.

"You know it's like probably 30 degrees. I can't let you walk home in the cold. Just stay the night here." Adam stops the girl.

"Are you sure I don't have any clothes." She confirms.

"Im sure Will." He said. Willow was surprised he said her nickname. It made her smile inside while saying it made him get butterflies in his stomach. Adam showed willow his room and let her sleep in his bed as he slept on the floor. He had a pretty big bed which made Willow question why he wouldn't want to sleep up there with her.

"Banks." She called. No answer."Adam!" She yelled. He was quick to get up because he wanted to make sure she's ok.

"Yeah? You alright?" He asks placing his chin on one side of his bed.

"Come up. There's enough room." She laughs.

"You sure?" He confirms.

"Yeah it's bug enough to fit like 4 of us." She joked causing him to laugh. He jumped in as she snuggled her head into his pillow. They soon drifted off to sleep. Except Adam. He kept watching her twist and turn. He was still curious why she was crying coming to his door. He was worried about her. He really cared. Especially when she started screaming. It sounded horrid like she was dying in her dream or something. The boy was quick to shake her out of it. When the girl opened her eyes she looked horrified. The banks boy just felt bad trying to calm her down.

"Hey hey hey. Your ok. Your ok." He repeated hugging the crying girl and stroking her hair. She just held on to him. He felt her tears against his chest. The boy didn't know but the nightmares were pretty normal for the girls roommate. 

"She did it again. It happened again." The Riley cried out holding onto the boy. He kept stoking her hair trying to calm her down. She looked up see no other than Adam Banks. She was confused. Confused why he was helping and how she got there. Until it all came to her.

"Thanks Banks." She said pulling away from his grip.

"Willow what happened? I don't know you well but there's something going on." He says.

"It's nothing." She turns around.

"Please Will I'm trying to help. What's wrong?"He begged. At this point she was annoyed. Not with Adam. With life. With her dad, Melisa, her brothers, and especially her mom.

"Everything is wrong Adam!" She snapped with tears down her face. Adam brought his hand up to the girls face and wiped the tears making her blush. Willow Riley wasn't the kind of girl to open up. She hated it. It made her feel weak. "Just dinner wasn't so great earlier." The girl finally spoke. The boy just tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and wiping the tears flowing down her cheeks.