Sure Banks

Willows POV-

I was happy to see Banks talking back with the ducks. Elle told me about Brody asking me to homecoming. I mean yeah I've had a crush on him for like 4 years but he hurt me. We never dated but I wish we did. We used to be best friends because of Wyatt and him used to be best friends. We were all pissed when he told us we were dumb to be crying about our mom.
I saw Ella take a seat near the cheer section since she was a cheerleader with Mindy. I see her mouth something but couldn't make it out. Until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Will." I saw him with some of his friends.

"What do you want Brody?" I looked at my food.

"Will. Come on look at me!" He whined. I soon saw Banks sit next to me. He looked sad for some reason. I look up and give him a smile. He slightly smiled but didn't completely.

"What's wrong?" I nudged him. He didn't look at me.

"Just talk to your boyfriend. He seems like he wants to talk to you more than I do." Adam snapped. What got into him?

"Willow!" I heard Brody call.

"What Brody!" I snapped. I didn't want to talk to him. He hasn't even apologized from last year.

"So I've been doing some thinking." He paused to signal something to his friend who pulled out a bouquet of roses. The other 4 boys grabbed out letters spelling hoco. Oh dear lord.

"Would you like to go to Hoco with me?" He asks holding out the roses to me. I missed him as a beat friend but can't forget how he hurt me. I was stupid. Thinking he liked me when he hooked up with some girl at a party we were at. How he lead me on. How he left me when I was at my low.

"Didnt Wyatt tell you to stay away." I rolled my eyes seeing Banks in shock.

"Is that a yes or a maybe?" He smirked.

"Sorry Not sorry but No." i said sternly.

"Come on Will! You can't be mad forever." He whined.

"Well it's hard to forgive you after what you said." I grumbled.

"Please I'll make it up to you. I promise." He leaned down to me and gave me his soft smile I always loved.

"I don't even know if im going anyways." I said softly scooting my chair towards Banks. He looked confused why I was coming closer to him.

"Just think about it? Ok?" He said kissing my forehead. I soon moved my chair back into is original position.

"Are you going? Like with him?" Banks asked.

"Of course not silly." I laughed Fixing his messed up tie. I saw his face get bright again. I saw he had a cucumber in his lunch box so I decided to steal a piece. I plopped it into my mouth and chewed it right in front of him.

"Hey!" He laughed.

"Thanks banksie!" I say trying to steal another until he stopped me.

"Here eat this it's my moms salad I hate." He put his salad in front of me. I took a bite and it tasted fantastic.

"How could you hate this?" I chewed wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"I don't like salads." He said. I chuckled and kept eating until classes started again. We finally met back to art. We handed our project to our teacher to keep it until we needed to present. I was heading for practice to find Adam and Jenna talking. I don't know why I didn't like me. She just didn't seem like she liked me.

"So Addy you going to Hoco? You know with that Riley going with Brody you can come with me." Jenna twirled her hair.

"Her named Willow not just Riley. And she's not going with Brody." Banks defended me which made me get butterflies for some reason.