𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕 - 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒍 𝑮𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒅¹

Pairing: Reader x Marcel Gerard

Summary
You, Marcel along with your 'so called' boyfriend and crew have been called to investigate in a town, haunted by ghost of a girl.

The town you were called in was nearly abandoned. Just like those West life towns shown in shows with a dry hay sack rolling.

You were here with your crew, which included your so called boyfriend, so called because you yourself now aren't sure even if you are together or not, feels like you guys just broke up without saying anything, as well you don't need more hints after seeing his disinterest in you and your relationship, and growing interest in another girl of the crew.

Well seems like a break-up, right?

And then there was Marcel Gerard, the sweet guy, who you have a close relationship with, he was a great friend. He was there when your boyfrien- I mean ex, yeah we making it official, wasn't there.

You were told about him having a crush on you, but you shrugged it off and kept the things friendly, or well friend-zoned him, as you are a loyal hoe- (sorry the author getting sentimental)

Literally going for douches when a gem was in front of you, what is wrong with you? You habitual of bad decision making?

Chile, anyways so, back to the story.

Marcel also didn't cross his lines as to respect your decision. He admired and pitty you too. Well pitty upon your bad choice in partner.

The car was going on the road which was accompanied by a canal river, you were on the left side, and at the right side of the river were trees and a small wooden cabin on a slight uplifted land, which looked burnt and looked scary, like a haunted house.

One of your crew mate told that it was the house of the supposed ghost girl.

Your car came to a stop which was direct opposite to that house. You were just looking at the house that you didn't realise that everyone had got out of the car.

The car was stopped at the turn which lead to the small town.

Marcel called you and you came out of the car.

You thought that the family who would make a house isolated to the town and in such creepy woods, had some serious problem going on.

You had arrived at evening but it was already too dark. The road towards the town was an unmade road of mud and slightly upwards, and uneven, gosh it is going to be a walk.

You couldn't take the car inside there.

You and your crew started to walk where the town people were taking you. You and Marcel were walking together in the lead, and rest were behind. You were quite serious about this case.

Everyone in the crew had night visions with them, and rest of the required equipments.

The people halted in front of a giant tree that was just before the main town. If was a huge tree with widespread branches. And in this dark, it looked hella scary.

"This is the place where the ghost is supposed to be?" You asked the villagers.

"Yes, the spirit is attached to the tree." Said one of the villager.

The tree was bounded with sacred things, by the villagers and local priest, to prevent the ghost.

You placed your hands on your hips as you examined the tree and nearby surrounding.

You sighed.

"You have done your... religious things... what are we called for then?" You asked.

One of the village girl came forward and said, "I insisted of calling you as I know that you guys are an expert in it. Unlike us or the elders here, you would have an open and fresh mind regarding this situation. Maybe make the spirit find peace?"

"And what makes you believe that this ghost wants peace?" Asked Marcel arms folded on his chest.

"Sir ignore her, she is a child." Quipped one of the elders.

"Hey, let the girl speak." Said your ex. Looks like he is good to others, except you, good thing actually, at least he is good to someone. (Now the author is starting to get salty, so we stop here)

"Hey speak." You said with a smile.

"She was my friend. She used to live in an isolated place so no one used to play with her and other kids used to call her a freak. I was the only one who used to play with her. So I want my friend to have peace." She said with a frown.

The expression on the faces of the rest of the people softened.

"Hey, you are the best friend any person can have." Said Marcel softly and took the girl in his arms. The little girl frowned and was ont he verge of crying, remembering her lost friend.

You smiled seeing the interaction. He was indeed a good man, and great with kids.

"So where are her parents?" One of the crew mate asked, you turned your face towards them as they suddenly asked the question.

"Yeah, right? Where are her parents?" You asked again.

The villagers just looked at each other.

"They were here for a short period and well, they never truly interacted with anyone. I used to take Sia to play with her and they used to just watch from the porch of the house with a smile, nothing else." Said the little girl's elder sister.

"Then I don't think they would mind a little visit to their house." You announced with a smirk.

That's was all folks, hope you like this new book, do tell me your thoughts and if I should take requests or not

I have been busy with school, was ill for days (again) and nowadays I had been doing some graphic work. Making covers for other stories. I love doing it, you can check my Pinterest account for the covers to look at, link is in my bio, hope u like them.

Do check out my other stories:

•Superus Seductus
•Total Chaos
•Right Time (Sequel)
•Wrong Time (Prequel)
•Days of Future Past
•Apathetic