𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆¹

Summary
The Vampires have taken control of the world, they have taken over minds of people, many being oblivious to them being compelled. Everyone is distressed about the vampire rule and have went to hiding. You along with your family, want to survive.

Vampires.

They had taken control over the world. They had grown in numbers and had taken a strong control over the world. Everyone that were aware of it, were afraid, of being mind controlled by them, whereas many were oblivious to the compulsion.

How you ask?

Vampires had put Angels, as they would call them, in the main gate of every complex, building, flats, apartment, street, wherever the would have a definite probability of looking into your eyes.

Looking into your eyes.

That's all it took by them to have you in their control. Many would act as watchmen in main exit, finding a way to make you look at them and then eventually in their eyes, which made you in their control.

You would be doing your normal day to day activities, nothing would be changed, but when the supreme angel commanded something, everyone who is under the control will start doing that thing, monotonously.

And after the task is done, they would have no knowledge of it, as if nothing happened, and they would carry on with their lives.

The control that the vampires had now, it was extremely scary to think. And you were afraid for your family more than yourself.

You lived in the ground floor of a flat, or a building you say, the said angel direct in front of you, sitting on a chair with a desk in front of him, acting like a normal building guard. He had no emergency in compelling people as everyone eventually looked at him.

You see everything unfold in front of your eyes, how a couple of girls going to their tuition descend down the stairs, how the are about to pass the angel as he calls them, how the turn to face him and how they now were under his, or the vampires control, as you see them blissfully talk and skip away, oblivious to what had just happened to them.

This made you utterly scared, not for yourself, but more your your parents.

They were utterly nice and innocent people and you were afraid for them to become one of the vampires controlled minions, who would suddenly do some random thing when a vampire in power wanted a show from the world.

It scared you to death. Literally.

You being the only child made it your responsibility as to no harm to come to your family.

No one had left the house for days, you didn't allow anyone to leave. Fear of your family being compelled getting the best of you and the fact that the angel was just sitting few inches from your gate.

The vampires didn't force anything upon anyone, as they were full of arrogance on knowing that the humans would eventually themselves get stuck in the trap. They wouldn't have to do anything.

They would roam among the crowd. People being aware of their power. Would rather command a random task and all of a sudden every human, that had been mind controlled would do it, and they would find amusement to it.

You share a look with your newly married cousin brother who was here with his wife, as you see a woman, who was clever enough to try to avoid the angel's eyes, being forced to look at him, and now being in his control, and she would just smile and shrug and get on with her task, blissfully being aware of it.

You take a look of your parents, brother and your new sister in law. Even being just a mere teen, you had taken the mission to protect them. Keep them somewhere safe, maybe go with other survivers hiding in bunkers.

You had to protect your family.

But you didn't know you were gonna save the world.

That's all folks, tell me how it was, do vote, share and comment.

I am busy with my exams so I thought to update the one shot.

Do check out my other stories:

•Superus Seductus
•Total Chaos
•Wrong Time (prequel)
•Right Time (sequel)
•Apathetic
•Days of Future Past