𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍¹

Summary
You are spider girl and due to Doctor Strange's spell you were sent to this world, where you meet Andrew Garfield, who wears the face of your dead love, Peter Parker.

Pairing
Andrew Garfield x Reader

You were once swinging in your spider costume from one place to another, just to pass the time and looking for some crime, when suddenly a yellow sparkling portal brought to another dimension. Where basically, every superhero or villian known, was just fiction and all of their lives were just movies, a means of entertainment for the people here.

It had unsettled you very much at first as you slowly start to figure out how all the other lives around you were just movies and T.V. shows here.

And the fact that there was no movie on spider girl but there was a spider man?

And the fact that you was swinging from building to building gaining public attention as, for you it was normal and not many people around your place paid any minds towards you as it was normal, but here it was a national news.

After gaining attention as spider girl, you had to lay low. All alone in a very different world was very unsettling for you.

No family, no money, no place to live, and the fact that you couldn't be spider girl even as it would gain alot of unwanted attention, was cherry on top. And also the fact that there was some pandemic going on... well, what could you say.

You were trying to pass your time and finding a way to go back when suddenly you saw someone, that someone being you lost love, Peter Parker.

You had lost him years back to Goblin, still blamed yourself for not being able to save him.

You both loved each other soo much and you both knew about that. What hurt you the most was that you could never tell him that how much you loved him.

It was that love where you both knew you loved each other and did everything for each other, but never had the heart to tell each other. And you still regret that, and regretted it the most when he lay dead in your arms.

But seeing him right now in front of your eyes, you couldn't control yourself. You looked at him, gobsmacked, tears dwelling in your eyes, as you couldn't believe what you were seeing.

It was a living Peter in front of your eyes, walking towards you or well, your way.

You had forgotten the possibility of him being a doppleganger or a look alike of your love.

"Peter..." You breathed out in disbelief, he looked at you with a confused look on his face.

"Oh my god! Peter!" You said and immediately hugged him. The man got shocked of you suddenly hugging him.

You hugged him like your life depended on it.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." You chanted it as you hugged him tight. It was daytime and no one was around.

The man started to give you light taps on your back, "Ma'am, Ma'am." He said rather awkwardly and suddenly your eyes widened, remembering the probability of him not being your Peter.

You quickly left him and went back, not looking him in the eyes.

"Oh shit! Sorry! I thought you were someone else. I am sorry." You started to apologise him rapidly, clearly ashamed of what you did.

"Oh, it no problem ma'am." He said rather politely.

"I am actually sorry, you just.. you just looked like someone I knew... I mistook you for him." You said rather ashamed with your head down.

"It's no problem ma'am, actually. Mistakes happen." He said with a polite smile on his face.

"I actually am..." You started, and now looked him into his eyes, with sadness.

Oh how would you pay the world to have to look into those eyes again.

Seeing the look in your eyes made him soften his expression.

"It's actually no problem." He said as he kept a hand on your shoulder. He slowly took his hand down and offered his hand to you.

"I am Andrew." He said with a kind smile.

"Hello... Andrew... I... I seriously did it by mistake." You said again.

He gave a small laugh, "And I am again saying that it was no problem. Say it one more time and it... Might become a problem." He said with a playful shrug.

This made you laugh with which he laughed too.

Your Spidey senses were tingling and you knew that someone was taking your pictures, you could hear it.

"Is someone taking pictures?" You asked him softly without turning. He gave a sneaky glance towards the man behind and told you, "Don't mind them, they are just paps taking pictures." He said softly.

"Paps...? But why would they be taking-" you stopped when suddenly you realised that what if they found out that you are spider girl!? That would be a big problem! You thought.

"Just taking my pictures, seeing a new girl with me would probably have piqued their interest." He said.

"Wait- your pictures? Wait. Are you famous?" You asked dumbfounded.

He put a mocking hurt expression and put his hand on his heart, "You wound me love, and here I thought I was doing great."

"What do you do?" You asked.

He gave a soft laugh and said, "I am an actor, actually." He replied.

"Oh... Oh! Oh wait! So you probably would have thought that i am some crazy fan!" You said panicked.

"I swear I am not a crazy fan! I didn't even knew who you were!" You looked at him and quickly added, "No offence though."

"None taken." He said with a smile.

"I should go I guess." You said softly, with a sad expression.

You looked at each other for a moment, sadness overtaking your face.

You had just found someone who looked like your lost love and here you have to leave him again, maybe, never seeing him again, and the fact that he is a famous actor just ruined every chances of maybe even having a decent friendship with him, as she clearly might have ruined it.

"Or, maybe we can take a walk if you want." He said with a soft smile.

Your face beamed and you immediately agreed like a child.  He laughed a bit and you continued to walk ahead.