Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

"Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful." -Roy Mustang

"He died in the middle of our conversation. How rude."
-Solf J. Kimblee

"I'm gonna show you two boys something neat before we die."
-Envy

"God you say? Now this is intriguing, how much longer do you think your 'God' plans to wait before unleashing his fury? Just how many more thousands of lives must I take before he decides to strike me down?"
-Wrath

"You've certainly mellowed out... You used to be fun, full of life and emotion.
Lust, Greed, Sloth, Gluttony, Envy, Wrath, and Pride. Of course, excessive want will destroy anyone, but those same desires are necessary to understand what it means to be human. Why did you rid yourself of them?" -Van Hohenheim

"Cause we're not gods. We're humans. Tiny, insignificant humans... Who couldn't even save a little girl."
-Edward Elric

"There's an old myth, about a hero who flew on wings made of wax. He thought he could touch the sun, but when he got too close, his wings melted and he came crashing back down to Earth."
-Edward Elric

"Friends are connected by their souls. You can't just rinse something that has been deeply instilled into your soul."
-Ling Yao

"You humans think that Greed is just for money and power! But everyone wants something that they don't have."
-Greed

"Living through all these endless years, I always felt like I've been struck with a curse."
-Van Hohenheim

Fu: "I wasn't trying to save your ass, I was saving the body of the young lord."
Greed: "Well... It's the same ass."

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. If you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find you have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle... Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal."
-Edward Elric

"The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that."
-Edward Elric

"You see, I'm sure we can change. Because we're weak, and because we die. We have to fight in order to live, and that's what will make us strong."
-Trisha Elric

"I think people should try to ignore their race, and just treat each other as equals."
-Edward Elric

"Whether it be an arm or a leg, or even my heart! You can take it! So give him back.. He's my only brother!"
-Edward Elric

"Mom, why... Why are they burying Daddy?"
-Elicia Hughes

"So, get this.. Ed actually called me his father, although he did preface it with rotten."
-Van Hohenheim

"You mad?" -Van Hohenheim

"There is something poetic about two nameless men fighting to the death."
-Wrath

"That's right! The man standing in front of you right now is the infamous serial killer, Barry The Chopper!"
-Barry The Chopper

"She'd make a fine wife."
-Maes Hughes to Ed about Winry

"I'm sick of watching people die and I can't just sit back and take it anymore. I won't let anyone else get killed, not when I can protect them."
-Alphonse Elric

"You two won't cry; Someone should do it for you, don't you think?"
-Winry Rockbell

A/N: This is the first anime that I ever watched, so it's really special to me. ^_^