Attack On Titan

"Look around Eren... At all these big ass trees."
-Levi "Rivaille"

"Eren!"
-Mikasa Ackerman every two seconds

"I'll join the Survey Corps."
-Levi "Rivaille"

"Mankind's strongest soldier doesn't hold back even when he's cleaning!"
-Keith Shadis

"It's easy to target their weak spot or just ram your blade up their assholes!"
-Reiner Braun

"The only thing we're allowed to do is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made."
-Levi "Rivaille"

Hanji: "Hey, Levi?"
Levi: "No."
Hanji: "I haven't said anything yet."

"You seriously don't know why human beings eat potatoes?"
-Sasha Braus

"If you don't want to die, think."
-Levi "Rivaille"

"Someone who can't sacrifice anything, can't change anything!"
-Armin Arlert

"From the moment we are born, we are free... It doesn't matter how strong those who would deny us that freedom are... Flaming water... Frozen Earth... I don't care what it is! The one who sees them, will be the freest person in the world!"
-Eren Jaeger

"Can they shut up?"
-Levi "Rivaille"

"Is your head as hollow as that gun barrel?"
-Levi "Rivaille"

"Don't, Eren!"
-Everyone at some point in AOT.

Connie: "What the hell did you just wipe on my shirt?!"
Jean: "My faith in humanity."

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity."
-Armin Arlert

"Only victors are allowed to live... This world is merciless like that."
-Mikasa Ackerman

"The strong feed upon the weak, it's such an obligingly simple rule."
-Armin Arlert

"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"
-Eren Jaeger

"I don't like the term 'good person' or 'bad person' because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
-Armin Arlert

"If we only focus on making the best moves, we will never get the better of our opponents. When necessary, we must be willing to take big risks, and be prepared to lose everything."
-Erwin Smith

"I don't have time to worry if it's right or wrong. You can't hope for a horror story with a happy ending! Yeah! It's a cruel world out there."
-Eren Jaeger

"If there's something you don't understand, learn to understand it. It's well worth any risk to our lives."
-Hanji Zoë

"Willpower alone isn't enough in battle."
-Armin Arlert

"If you think it's natural for people to sacrifice their own lives to save others, surely you can understand that. Sometimes, a single death can save many lives."
-Mikasa Ackerman

"I wonder, what kind of jokes can corpses tell?"
-Mikasa Ackerman

"I just want the weak who do get swept along with the flow, be considered human too!"
-Annie Leonhardt

"Answer up, you piece of crap. What do you want to do?"
-Levi "Rivaille"

"Oi, Eren! It's no good at all. Redo it all from scratch."
-Levi "Rivaille"

"We're going to explore the outside world someday, right? Far beyond these walls, there's flaming water, land made of ice, and fields of sand spread wide. It's the world my parents wanted to go to."
-Armin Arlert

"The difference in judgement between you and me originates from different rules derived from past experience."
-Levi "Rivaille"

"Of course, every soldier is prepared to die. But these people aren't just pawns on a chessboard. They all have names, families and feelings in their hearts too. They are all humans who live and bleed. You have the responsibility to ensure their death will not be in vain. No matter what may come, remember this in your naive heart, and be ready to die to fulfill that duty."
-Riko Brzenska

"If I'd know it'd be this hellish, I'd have never chosen to be a soldier."
-Jean Kirschtein

"Have half? Really?"
-Keith Shadis