Forever pt.3 : Baji keisuke x reader

Hehe enjoy it's a little long compared to my other ones but 😗 ✌️ Btw at the end there is fanart of Baji that I did so check it out if ya want <3

play single by the neighborhood <33

Warnings: none

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║

As the lovers were separated forever there may be someone the could help. 

God?

No, better.

Takemitchy

"Please takemitchy I'm begging you save her please!!" Chifuyu begs his best friend tears streaming down his face.

"B-Baji! He hasn't been the same it's like he's a shell of the person he used to be!" Getting on his knees and putting his forehead to the floor he cry's out. 

"Please do it for me and Baji!!" 

"I- get up chifuyu!!  No need to do that you can just ask!" Takemitchy says embarrassed of what just happened. Getting up chifuyu wipes his tears and shakes his hand. 

"Thank you thank you thank you!"

Now the question was how y/n Baji died.

-going back into time 2 days before the accident-

I'm never going to get used to this am I. He thinks as he ends up at restaurant currently sitting across from Mikey.

"Oi Mitchy! Am I your best friend or is draken?!! It's me right!" Mikey and draken look at each other with and angry expression.

"I-"

"Sorry we're late the motorcycle was having problems" y/n  and Baji come to the table she apologized having an embarrassed look on her  face.

He couldn't put his finger on it but he doesn't think the motorcycle had anything to do with them being late 💀👀

Tears formed in takemitchys eyes as he saw her. The last time he saw her was at her funeral with Baji crying infront of her.

"Are you cryin?" Draken asks him.

"hUh no!" Takemitchy quickly says.

His mission was to save her not cry he told himself

"Y/nnnn gimme a hug would you!" Mikey opens his arms out but Baji pulls you away and then hits mikeys head.

"She's MY fiancé NOT yours!" they sit down next to him. Laughter erupts from the table making Mikey pout.

-before time leap-

"isn't it sad how someone can have such a good life then for it abruptly end."