(Angst) Cold:Chuuya x reader

(Look how cute I printed it out and cut them all out Baji Chifuyu and kazu are in my phone case <3)

Play leaving tonight by the neighborhood

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║ 

-1 week earlier-

"chuuya *cough* I'm back *cough*" a weak (name) announces stumbling into her boyfriends house.

"he- what the hell happened!" He rushes to his love whom was bloodied and had a literal knife in her side.

"god why the fuck are you so stubborn! You

need to go to a doctor not me dumbass!" He yells at her while bandaging her wounds.

"Heh.. sorry?" She closes her eyes as he fixed her up while she were laying down.

"I'm tired"

"go to sleep I'll go get something to eat."

Leaving a bottle of medicine and water next to her he leaves.

she couldn't sleep. She knew what she did. She was to guilty to sleep. She went into this mission thinking all she had to do was foil the port mafias plans as a spy but she didn't expect to meet someone like.. him.

She knew from dazai about chuyas trust issues and how it took a lot for him to trust.

Now how she got him to trust him? Because she saved his life. Will he ever admit it?

Nope.

ever since then their bond grew and 2 years from today is when chuuya got the balls to make her his girlfriend.

(Name) fell in love and hated every second of it. She started not even to trust herself because of what she's doing to chuya. Dazai being dazai convinced her that what she's doing is good.

"Don't get caught and your good!" He pats your head happily.

-present time-

'Sorry dazai.'

"You know what we do to spy's?"

silence

"chuuya come here."

The doors swing open and there he was a look of anger and sadness clouded his face that you've once kissed.

"take care of the spy I need to deal with some things " he walks out.

"chu-"

"why? Why?!!" You fidgeted in the restraints.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean for this to happen like this."

"what did you plan on hurting me even more!" He yells tears forming in your eyes

"I DIDNT MEAN FOR YOU TO GET CAUGHT UP WITH ME IM SORRY GOD DAMITT!" You snap tears flowing out.

"kill me. do it chuuya. The past 3 years have been hell. I can't live like this." Your head drops to your chest hoping that would somehow stop the tears.

His clenches his fist and stares at you.

"did you ever even love me or was it a lie as well." You look up at him shocked.

"that I have never lied about. I love you still chuuya."

silence.

"chuuya it's okay kill me. No matter what I love you okay. Just promise not to die anytime soon okay?" You sounded comforting and confident.

"CHUUYA HURRY UP" someone yells threw the door.

"please chuuya hurry." You beg as he walks towards you grabbing your chin.

Bending down he kisses you for the last time. As he takes a dagger and stabs your heart.

"I'm sorry.. I love you." He whispers threw his tears.

Smiling you manage to get out

"thank you"

The silence after was filled with sobbing from chuuya as he held your body. Which was now

cold.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║

happy spooky month loves 🎃🎃