(Smut)(Part 2) interesting Parnership: Haitani brothers x reader x Sanzu

Here's the part two I forgot all about ehehe :)

Don't forget to vote and commentttt <3

Warnings: praising, oral, foursome. 

Below is the  dress I see your hot ass wearing

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║ 

Your hips swayed as you walked into the club that you owned. Your black dress swayed with your hips and your heels clicked against the floor. You had a scheduled meeting with three of the most powerful men you owned, I mean worked with.

Ran Haitani, Rindou Haitani, and Akashi Harichiyo aka Sanzu.

Opening the door to the vip room you saw them sitting on the couch drinking burbon and whiskey slightly man spreading. You looked at them expressionless before you forced on a smile that meant nothing. 

"Welcome to (bar name) I hope you three are enjoying yourselfs."  The pink mullet hair male looked at you with lust filled icy blue eyes. 

"Thank you for inviting us." Ran adjusts his tie giving you a smile, Rindou on the other hand was checking you out and said nothing. 

"Mhm~ now is there anything I can do for you all before our meeting starts?" 

Ran looked at his brother and Sanzu before looking back at you.

"I think we have something in mind." Ran says, sharing the same look that the other two had. You tilted your head acting all innocent.

"Oh-? And what would that be?" Mentally you chuckled knowing exactly what the bastards wanted. You licked the front of your teeth  awaiting a response.

"Oh oh~ acting all innocent now are we~?" Sanzu chuckles. Beside him Rindou shifts before patting his lap.

"Come here princess." Rindou commands seductively. The first thing he has said to you was that. Wow.

You obey, you say on his lap making sure to back up onto his member a bit. His hands roam your waist and his lips are on your neck not doing anything yet. The other two watched before touching you as well. Sanzu was rubbing your thigh making the dress rise higher than it should. Ran being ran started to palm your breast seeing that your buds have hardened through the dress. You couldn't help but let a small moan escape your red lips.