My Truths or Dares for Leh Ninja! (Filler)

NinjagoJaya: *teleports the ninja to my studio*
Ninja:*lands on each other with an 'oof'*
Lloyd*groans* Ugh, where are we?
NJ(I take a godly amount of time to write 'NinjagoJaya' so I'ma just go put NJ!):Halo you're at my Truth or Dare show!!
Lloyd:Oh great... I thought people were done torturing us?
NJ:Gee, thanks... Anyway! Stand up y'all! I got a few truth or dares for you!
Kai:I guess I'll go first... So you're going to be the one asking us?
NJ:Yep!! Anyway! Kai Truth or Dare?
Kai:Dare, i guess...
NJ:Epic 😈...
Kai:I don't like that face...
NJ:I dare you to let Lloyd burn ALL of your hair gel!
Kai:A-All of it?
NJ:Yep! All of it!! REE! Worst of all Lloyd has to destroy it using your fire power!
Kai: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MA BABIEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT LET BLONDIE BURN MA HAIR GEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!!
Lloyd:Let's just get over it...
NJ:*ties Kai up in Vengestone chains* Lloyd you go grab his hair gel while i stay here to make sure he doesn't escape...
~After Grabbing Kai's hair gel!~
Kai:PLEASSSEEEEEE!! NUUU!!!!
NJ:Welp I'm not that brutal so... I'll let you keep just one bottle...
Kai:Thank you...
NJ:*tosses Kai one bottle of hair gel* NOW! LLOYD BURN DA GELLLLLLL!!!!!
Lloyd:*sets fist alight with fire* Sorry Kai... *throws small fire ball at the gel*
Kai:ByE mA bAbIeS!!
Lloyd:Geez... Overeactive much?
Nya:His hair gel is beloved to him...
NJ:You finally speak gurl...
Lloyd:*to Nya* Ah, that's why...
NJ:Anyway! Time for da next person to suf-I mean pick truth or dare!
Jay:I'll go next...*gulps quietly*
NJ:Jay! Truth or Dare?
Jay:Truth...
NJ:You're boring... Anyway! When was the last time Nya got angry with you? And why?
Jay:Lemme see... Oh! Most recently... Nya got angry with me cause I was always playing video games and not doing my chores...
Lloyd:Same here Dad... Same here...
Nya: Speaking of which... You still haven't done any of your chores!!!! *runs after Lloyd*
Lloyd:IM SO SORRY!! ILL DO MY CHORES WHEN WE GET BACK!!!!
NJ:I should probably get you all back home now...
Jay:Yes please... Nya has a high chance of smacking Lloyd if he doesn't do his chores now...
NJ:Ok... Quick Outro! This is the end of this Ninjago T or D episode! This is NinjagoJaya... Peace out! *snaps fingers and ninja teleport back home* Ok that's a wrap!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Thank you all so much for clicking on this story! I really appreciate it! 😁 There's a part 2 to this so stick around!