Let The Dares Begin...

NJ:Hello and GOODMORNING (or whatever time it is...) MY NINJAGO FANBASE!! IM YOUR HOST NJ AND I AM READY TO TORTURE THE NINJA!!
Jay:TORTURE US?!!?
NJ:Maybe? I kid I kid... Wait, where is Nya?
Jay:Seeing if he 500th clothing fits her mood... 😥 Pls help...
Lloyd:More clothes, equals-
Zane:More laundry...
Lloyd:You got that right... First Spinjitzu Master... Pls help us...
NJ:Just so y'all know, I can grant your hopes...
Jay:Yes pls...
NJ:Alrighty then! Dare me to do it, LLOYD! You're the host today, lil' green bean...
Lloyd:OK! NJ I dare you to, burn all of Mommy's new clothes, its an exception for the ones she's wearing right now...
NJ:Alright! *snaps fingers and 2 18-wheeler trucks get teleported outside the studio* HOLY CRAP!! SHE HAS SO MANY CLOTHES!! SophiaArabellaUgalde GAVE HER WAY TOO MANY!!
Jay:Looks like she just found her own little best friend...
*Nya runs in wearing, a gray t-shirt, blue ripped jeans and a pair of high-top black Converse shoes...*
Nya:Where did all my clothes go, NJ?
NJ:Don't ask me, ask them...
Nya:NJ~ *walks way too close to meh*
NJ:Pls don't...
Nya:*growls* NJ!! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES??!!!!??
NJ: THEY'RE ALL OUTSIDE! PLS DONT HURT ME!! *THROWS FIRE OUTSIDE AND IT HITS BOTH THE TRUCKS* Oh crap... Uhm... I made a very big mistake... No wait, nevermind they didn't hit the trucks... ANYWAY LLOYD! BURN DA CLOTHES!!
Lloyd:*ties NYA in Vengestone chains* Alright, what should I start with? The dresses or the gi's?
Nya:*quietly* Pls burn the dresses, burn the dresses, burn the dresses, burn the dresses, burn the dresses...
Lloyd: ALRIGHT THEN! WE'LL START OFF WITH THE GI'S!!!!
Nya:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LLOYD!! IM BEGGING YOU PLS!! JUST DONT BURN THE GI'S!! PLS!!!!
Lloyd:*sets Nya's gi's alight* We'll burn the dresses last...
Nya: LLOYD! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU'LL REGRET EVERY SINGLE THING YOU'VE EVER DONE! I FRICKING SWEAR TO THE FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER!!!! I-MMPHH!!
Jay:*kisses Nya passionately* Does that make you feel better?
Nya:Yes, yes it does, JJ...
Lloyd:But, anyway! The dares must go on!
Nya:Wait! This episode is just full on dares?!!?
NJ:Yes it is, and i've already been dared, so it's only: You, Jay, Zane, and Pixal... Since Kailor and Coliel are out...
Nya:Why do you keep calling them by ship name?
NJ:If it's a ship, I call them by ship name, if it's let's say... Cole and Lloyd... I call them by their names!
Nya:Ok then... So umm... I'll go next Lloyd...
Lloyd:Oh... *grabs the list of dares from me*
NJ:HEY! GIMME THAT BACK!!
Lloyd:So... From NJ's list... I dare you, well supposedly NJ, to do the blindfold shopping challenge... This is going to be a nightmare... If you're going to do it anyway, then buy me something from the mall aswell...
Nya:Fine!
NJ:You have one hour, I'll come with you to make sure you get the right sizes... If you are buying clothes... We'll go to multiple stores, for each one, 1 hour...
Lloyd:And~ theories confirmed... More laundry...
~

15 FLOPPING HOURS LATER!!~
Lloyd:They went to 15 different stores... That's amazing... I think it's past my bedtime... Dad?
Jay:*snoring* H-huh? Wha?~ *falls asleep*
Lloyd:Nevermind... Where are they~??
*NJ kicks open the door while fifteen 18-wheeler trucks were sat outside...*
Lloyd:Holy Spinjitzu Master...
NJ:Lloyd, your instincts were right... It was a nightmare... Zane... I'm sorry...
Zane:HOLY SON OF A BISCUIT EATING BULLDOG!! THATS A LOT OF LAUNDRY!!
Nya:THINK OF THIS AS PAYBACK FOR BURNING ALL OF MY CLOTHING!!
Lloyd:Well then... Zane... It's time for your dare...
Zane:O-ok...
Lloyd:*looks through my list of dares* Ok... I dare you to... Holy~- NJ!! WHAT KINDA DARE IS THIS?! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYS!!
NJ:Oh, sorry... Anyway, it's for Zane to eat an entire truck of plain popsicles...
Zane:Ooh! My favorite!!
NJ:Ok, so, in one of the 18-wheeler trucks, there's one which is filled to the brim with popsicles... Precisely 1000 popsicles...
Lloyd:1000?!!? THAT'S A LOT OF POPSICLES!!
NJ:What? It's requested...
Lloyd:By who?
NJ:. . . . . My dog...
Lloyd:Ok, then it is requested...
~10 Minutes Later...~
NJ:Goodness gracious... You practically just demolished the entire contents of the truck... How da flip did you?-
Zane:*Mr. Bean voice (I have completely forgotten the name of that meme...)* Magic...
NJ:Ehh? ºwº
Lloyd:Ok, next dare! Dad! I dare you... Oh holy cra- NJ, you read it... My mouth can't say it...
NJ:*grabs list* Oh crap... Anyway, I dare you, Jay... To make out with Nya, for 5 minutesssss...
Nya:That, I can do... *passionately kisses Jay*
~5 Minute Craft- I kid, I kid... 5 Minutes Later~
NJ: Goodness gracious, what happened?
Zane:You passed out because of all the Jaya cuteness...
NJ:Ah, yes... One of my famous 'Cuteness Overload Faints'
Zane:Ok then... NYA JAY!! YOU CAN STOP MAKING OUT NOW!!!! A CHILD IS IN THE ROOM!!
Jay and Nya:Ok, sorry...
Lloyd:Thank God...
NJ: Unfortunately, that's all the time I have for today! So without further ado! SophiaArabellaUgalde has yet again have a few gifts for Nya, Jay and Lloyd! You too Zane! *hands Lloyd the new issues of Starfarer, for Jay, a new portable game console (AKA a PSP...) and for Nya, a new trident*
Nya:YES! I'VE BEEN DYING TO GET A NEW TRIDENT!!
Jay:GOD YES! I CAN FINALLY BRING MY GAMES EVERYWHERE!!
Lloyd:OH MY GOSH! THE NEW ISSUES OF STARFARER!!
NJ:*gives Zane a crap-load of history books* I know you like these books...
Zane:Yes! Thank you!
NJ:And I have a dare for Pix!
Pix:Which is?
NJ:I dare you to... For everytime you speak, you have to say 'I Love Zane' at the end of every sentence... XD, is it practical? No, but is it funny, yes... This is for 2 chapters...
Pix:Alright then... I Love Zane...
NJ:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... But anyway! This is the end of this Ninjago T or D episode! Be sure to comment on what you think of this book, so I can make it EVEN BETTER!! But anyway! NJ out! And... SEE YA!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boom! Another one! I took a line from SkipTheTutorial, on YT... Keep an eye...
Word Count:1019!