Ma Truths And Dares for Da Rest of Leh Ninja!

NJ:*snaps fingers and ninja teleport to my studio* Welcome back people!! *sees Lloyd with a lot of bruises* Uh...
Lloyd:*sighs* Don't ask, just please don't...
Nya:*glares at Lloyd* *growls*
Lloyd: O-O Ignore meee
NJ:Ok! So for Nya's attitude she will just get a dare!!
Nya:Yey... What's the dare?
NJ:I dare you to say yes to everything the team says... For a whole 3 chapters
Nya:Ohhh crap...
Lloyd:Mom~ can i get candyyyyyyyy?
Nya:F-Fine... B-but after lun-lunch...
Lloyd:Good enough for me!
Jay:Hey Nya! Can i get the newest issue of Starfarer?
Nya:Fine then...
NJ:Anyway! On with da daresssssss!!!!
Cole:I'll go next...
NJ:Cole truth or dare?
Cole:Dare!
NJ:Ok then! You're eager!
Cole:Fire away!
NJ:I dare you to... Let the others eat chocolate cake with ganache frosting in front of you and you don't get anything...😈😈😈😈
Cole:I made a big mistake...
NJ:Heck yes you did! *snaps fingers and a plate of chocolate cake with ganache frosting pops in Ninja's hands except for Cole* Eat up guys! *plate of chocolate cake with ganache frosting pops in my hand*
Cole:*to self* This is by far the biggest mistake I made by this year...
Jay:*to Cole* I'll sneak you some cake later ok?
Cole:*to Jay* Ok thanks Jay...
NJ:Anywho! On with da dares again!
Lloyd:I'll go!
NJ:Ok! Truth or Dare?
Lloyd:Mmm... Dare!
NJ:Ok... I'll give you an easy one...
Others:WHY DOES HE GET AN EASY ONE?!!?
NJ:'Cause he's been a good boi leh entire time... Anywho, I dare you to... *whispers the rest to Lloyd*
Lloyd:Ooh ok... This is gonna be cool...
NJ:*snaps fingers and two tablets appear in Lloyd's hands* Search whatever it is!
Lloyd:Ok! *types a few things and clicks something* *gives tablets to Nya and Jay* Now pls read...
Cole:*to NJ* What did you tell Lloyd?
NJ:*to Cole* I dared Lloyd to force Nya and Jay to read a Bruise and Conya Fanfiction... Conya for Jay, Bruise for Nya...
Cole:*to NJ* Oh my lawd, are you crazy?
NJ:*to Cole* Since birth ma fren
Cole:*to NJ* 😳 I'll be more careful around you...
NJ:Anywho! Y'all done?
Lloyd: They're almost done..
~5 minutes later!~
Nya and Jay:*hugging each other protectively with no sign of letting each other go*
Cole:Oh my gawd... Da hell did you type Lloyd?
Lloyd:Well... The fanfic was... Cole and Mom were dating and the other one was uhm you and Dad were engaged...
Cole:We've raised you well Blondey... You are a genius... They'll be hugging in their room for the entire day...
NJ:Let's give the two lovebirds some space... So! Zane! Truth or Dare?
Zane:Truth
NJ:Ight then! Do you like Pixal out of your head or in your head?
Zane:I love it when she's out of my head so we can cuddle... So many awaited hugs...
NJ:AWH! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! PIXANE!!
Kai:Did someone say Pixane?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Cole:Wow that's the only thing you two have in common...
Kai and NJ:SHUT UP WE TRYNA HAVE A PIXANE MOMENT 'ERE!!
Lloyd:I guess I'll do the outro...
NJ:Ye you can Lloyd go ahead!
Lloyd:Welp this is the end of this Ninjago T or D episode! This is Lloyd... Peace out! *snaps fingers and ninja teleport back home* Ight! That's a wrap!