Hashirama Senju?!

Naruko pov

"Huh? An eye patch?" Old hag ask. "Yes please." I said. "Fine, here." She said as she gave me eye patch. "Thanks." I said as I took the eye patch. "Say, why you need it?" Old hag ask. "Ah, my left eye right now hurt when the light come to eye, so I want for a moment to keep it on dark." I said. "I see, then you can leave." She said.

"Listen Naruko. Why you having the eye patch?" Sakura ask. "Just something happen on mission." I said not looking up from my book.  "I see, and it is true that you are clumsy that you need to wear eye patch." I didn't showed any reaction about what Sakura said. I somehow got used with this. And it's been now 6 months after I lost my sight on left eye. "Eeryone come! There is last Uchiha is back." That made me and Sakura shocked.

Konoha gate's

Me and Sakura walked up to Konoha gate, and there he was, our last Uchiha. 'Why he even came back after two years?' I thought. He soon walked up to me. "I see you came back. Any reasons?" I ask. "Just some business." He said. Before I could open mouth to say something, cold metall came to near of my chest. "Did he really stabbed the demon with tanto?!" "The demon is weak, that it couldn't do anything!" Heard villagers before I fell unconscious.

Konoha hospital

Unknown pov

' Phew, she will live....' I thoght as I leaned at chair. It's been two days as I tried to safe the girl, and her injure were serious. But if I didn't began right away, she were dead for a long time ago. But what happen to this girl? Her injure were near of her breast, what means nearly to most important place to a human. As I were thinking what could happen to the girl, and looking at her, she began to move a little bit. She soon opened her eye. 'So beautifull...' I thought as I saw her blue eye. As soon she open her eye completly, her widen of shock and fear. 'Thank god that I made her paralized before she could run away. Better report this..' I thought as I  stood up and walked up to Hokage residence.

Naruko pov

'Why can't I move? And more importantly why am I in the hospital?!' I thought. "Oh you woken up? Please leave, I'll be alright." An voice said. As I heard footstep coming closer, I turned my head, and my eye widden two time's more. In front of me is there first Hokage! Hashirama Senju!