Mission with second Hokage (Lemon)

Naruko pov

'What can I do?' I thought. It's been like two months since I and Tobirama fought. And, I'm not sure if I can talk to him after the fight.

"Seem's like someone isn't sleeping." I was shocked to hear Tobirama's voice. I sat up and turned around to see Tobirama sitting in the window. "Why are you here.....?" I ask. "Hm? Can I not visit my lover?" He said as he was coming closer.

"Have you cooled down?" I ask as I turned around, I didn't cool down that much. "Well, I did." He said as he hugged me from behind. "You sure about that?" I ask.

"Well, I mostly wanted to say that, you have a mission." He said as he broke the hug. "Really?" I ask as I turned around, and showed an annoyed glare. "With me." That took me by surprise.

No one's pov

Flashback

"A mission to Naruko-san?" Kagami asks. "Yea, but not alone," Tobirama said. "With whom?" Koharu asks. "With me," Tobirama said. "Huh?" All of Tobirama's students looked confused about hearing that. "Don't look at me like that!" Tobrama shouted.

End of flashback

'And we are in the city, but, he didn't tell me what kind of mission is that!' Naruko thought as she walked with Tobirama. 'And he just takes me on a mission as nothing had happened!' She thought.

"Hey, girl." A man called for Naruko. She turn around and saw a few men. "Yea?" She asks. "Do you want in with us?" One said. "U-u-um, so-sorry, I-I'm kind of busy...." She said. "Come on, what this cutie like you to be busy?" The second ask. 'Damn it, run....' Naruko thought.

She soon ran to Tobirama and held his hand. "What's wrong?" He asks. "N-n-nothing, it's just, I want to hold your hand..." Naruko lied.

"Alright...." Tobirama said as he held her hand back. 'Something is fishy.....' He thought. Tobirama turned his head and the same men just walked away. 'Maybe, them?' He thought.

Hotel

"Here." The lady cashier said as she gave the key to Tobirama. "Thanks." He said. "Come." He commanded. "I'm not a kid!" Naruko said. "I'm older than you." He said as he opened the door of their room. And he was silent when he realized it was room for two people. "Seriously? Have no choice then." Naruko said.

"Yea..." He said. 'It will be uncomfortable to be with him.....' Naruko thought. "

"Listen...." Naruko called Tobirama. "Hm?" "What kind of mission is that?" She asks. "I cannot say that," Tobirama said as he took off his shirt. "I need to know!" Naruko said as she turned around. "I will explain when I'm done with showering." He said as he went to the shower.

'Oh, he left his shirt.....' Naruko thought. She was still sitting on the bed. And soon she took off her clothes and took on Tobirama's shirt.

'Ugh, I missed the scent so much...' Naruko thought as she held the cloth to her face. And soon got the flashback. 'Who am I kiddding? I don't think he will like it if I wear his clothes....' She thought.

"Hey, Naruko. I'm done with show-" Naruko was startled as she heard Tobirama's voice. Tobirama just looked shocked. "I-I-I-It's not like that! R-really!" Naruko panicked. "You know," Tobirama said. "I wouldn't mind taking a second shower." He said as he held Naruko's back.

He soon laid his lips on Naruko. Naruko was surprised but soon kissed him back. He licked her lips asking for entrance. Naruko just held her mouth shut. He soon made Naruko fall on the bed. That made Naruko gasp, and he used the chance.

Since it was sudden, Tobirama won the dominance. And soon he broke the kiss for the lack of breath. "Can you drag up my shirt..." Tobirama asked, more likely commanded as he turned her around. And held her by her waist. Naruko did what he said, but held the cloth by her teeth.

Tobirama's hands were going around her body until he was squeezing her right nipple. Naruko was moaning as she lost the cloth. Tobirama just licked a bit on Naruko's ear, before he bites her ear. Naruko just moaned more as she held her hand on Tobirama's right hand.

He soon turned her around and laid her back on the bed while Naruko was holding her hands around Tobirama's neck. "Hey, take off the clothes." He commanded. Naruko couldn't do something. "Alright," Tobirama said as he took the clothes from Naruko by himself.

And he put one finger in Naruko's spot. Naruko just held her hands around Tobirama's neck. Knowing the pleasure he will give.

After a while, he puts two more fingers. And that made Naruko moan even more that she pressed her fingers on Tobirama's skin.

Tobirama struggled a bit, but not that much, and later he felt Naruko come. Naruko just blushed as she saw Tobirama licking his hand was on her. He soon kissed Naruko's lips, and she could feel herself.

And she moaned in the kiss. Tobirama has put his member in Naruko's spot.

After he thrust for about an hour, he came. "I-I-I will take a shower...." Naruko said as she breathed heavily. But Tobirama just turned her around and made her lie on her stomach. "I didn't say we are done." He said.

After a moment

"Done...." Naruko said as she lay on the bed. Tobirama just sat beside her. "About the mission," He said. "It was a lie." Naruko just looked at him. "What? Is this, like a trip?" Naruko asks. "Yea can say so." He said. "Then, why?" She asks.

"Just, just I wanted you to relax." He said as he patted Naruko's hair. "Wow, thanks," Naruko said as she turned her head and faced back at Tobirama. "Also sorry for slapping you," Tobirama said. "Nah, let's just forget about it..." Naruko said.

Tobirama just leaned down to his lover and kissed her head. "I think you need to sleep. Tomorrow we have a long day." He said. 'So, how long we will be on this trip?' She thought.