Prologue: First Dungeon

Rimuru POV

So I am level 2 know .. I need to speed up my leveling after all in 10 Days Players will come and do everything to level up , i need information , Experience and more skills. 

'So i can defeat a Level 3 Monster .. i hope that will be the case for every Level 3 Monster'

So what i need to do now is.. just exploring and hoping to find some weak monsters that will gain me enough XP. And so i did i found a few Wolve packs and wiped them out. 

[Gained Xp:2300]

[Gained Items: 5x Wolf Fangs of lower Quality ; 1x Wolf Fangs of High Quality ; 2x Wolf Fur of normal Quality]

With this i learned that not every Monster drops something also i found a new type of monster , yeah you are right .. the weakest ones in games normally .. Goblins. Well the problem is this isn't a game for me also I am just a slime at the moment. But the biggest Problem is that they are many and most of them are Level 5. 

'I think this is overkill for me at the moment' 

/Notice: The Race Predator Slime has a few hidding things like you won't receive damgae of normal sword slashes./ 

'Oho so you want to say try it Master he ..Well then let's do it'

[World Quest acquired: Dungeons Part 1 - You have found your first dungeon , Clear it alone or with a Party. Rewards: 5000 XP 2500 Gold] 

[Dungeon Name: Depths of The Green Monsters Difficulty: Beginner 

Suggested Level: Level 10] 

[You are the first player who found this Dungeon. Items drop chance increased: 

High Class Item - 20% ; Top Class Item - 5% ; Legacy Class Item - 1%]

/Wait Wait Wait too much Information .. Level 10..? Item Drop chancen increased..? Ciel how much Item classes exists in this World?/

/Answer: 9 , Low Class , Middle Class , High Class , Top Class , Legacy Class , Relic Class , Legendary Class , Divine Class and the so called World Items./

'Well lets think about that stuff later and firstly kill these Goblins' 

I activated my Magic Acid Arrow that now thanks to my Invested Skillpoint in Wizard 3 Arrows and not one creates and aimed at the goblins. After they got poisened i eated one after another .. against dumb monsters this technik is really good. 

After i killed the 5 Goblins that were outside the dungeon i waited and restored my MP , well Ciel was right that swords like that and simple slashes don't deal any damage to me I am so lucky. 

/Master you reached level 4/ 

/Ahh Ciel since i've only 2 options just put one in Predator Slime and then the next in Wizard and so on/

/Affirmativ./ 

After i restored my Mana i entered the Dungeon .. and i must say it's not what i thought it was. I awaited a cave with a few Goblins. And not a well build underground dungeon with Goblins and Undead Goblin Skeleton. 

'It's good that Acid attacks are effektiv against Skeletons of any Race. Then let's think abaout a way to go to the boss Room' 

And so I fought my way through the dungeon with my Acid attacks after 30 Minutes i found a chest and opened it. 

[High Class Item : Dark Cloak received:(If equipped) 

- Passiv: it will supress your Footsteps for Monsters and Player under or at the same level of yours. Hides your Identity to Players at or under your Level.