The Hunt

Rimuru POV

While the others were bussy farming Gold for our Nazzarick I looked at my Status board and the first thing I thought is 'I need to reach Level 100'

/Ciel what is the fastest way to gain Level 100 ?/ I asked her

/The fastest would be clearing Level 80-100 Dungeons but the most effektiv would be killing Human players/ She said

/Huh? Why that?/ I asked suprised

/Because they will drop one equiped Item if they die and it could even be a world Item and it gives enough Experience to gain more Levels/ She explained

'Mhh I see' I looked to Testarossa and Luminous , then I stood up "We will hunt Humans" I said and both looked suprised "What?" I asked a bit annoyed

"It's just that you .. all of the people that you would say such sentence it's.. everything I ever want" Testarossa said while her eyes glanced at the thought to kill Humans.

"Of course I will help you, Master" Luminous said 'Really who is she and what did she do to the Dominating Luminous ? ... But it's quite nice I guess' I smiled and then looked at Albedo "Guard this Place!" I said .. the normal NPC's only can follow simple orders like that. Albedo bowed "Of course my Lord"

"Then let us begin" I said with a wicked smile

3rd POV

This Day was something the Human Players that felt supirrior to Monsters will never forget. Many Players destroyed out of rage their Equipment in the Real World. Because their where three Monster NPC's that walked through the world and killed everyone that passed their way.

The combination out of Debuffing moves and Death / Demon magic and a swordsman was so simply but at the same time so OP. Not everyone got debuffing moves their were really rare and here this NPC has many of them also self regeneration Skills like Bloodsucking.

For those three they left a bloody way behind them. Many Players said things like
"Thoose are bosses"

"Maybe it's an event"

"They are on a different level"

"We need a complete guild to kill them!"

Testarossa and Luminous kind of enjoyed the screams of their victims. Then collected their Items and continued their way.

Rimuru POV

'It's good to have these two with me , They are clearly strong and even stronger together and it seems both of them like each other. I need to make sure these two work together in the future' I thought and looked at these two.

Then we were lucky a Player with an World Item he was clearly stronger then zjose we slayed today , well but even hecpuldn't do anytjing against our Combination of debuffing skills and my magic Swordsmanship.

Well after that I picked up the world Item ot was a weapon and a strong one too.

[Notic World Item : Scythe of the Reaper] acquried]

I equiped it and tryed to infuse my Black lightning i to it. It worked then I tried a simple slash with it and it cuttet down half of the forest.

[New Race class : Reaper acquired , you are now the Lord of Live and Death]

/Master it seems like the Scythe is as strong as a half dragon core in your Tempest sword and to aquire this new Race class you needed to infuse magic into this world item Analyzing who would be able to do it ... Finished you are the only one of the players who could do this/ Ciel said