Our Little Love

Another Person’s POV

Ohm come out from shower and
looked at his husband who was frowning looking at his phone. He dry his hair from towel and sit beside him.

“What happen Kao ?” He asked. Kao shook his head and smile.

“Nothing, it’s my turn to take a shower.” Kao said and went to bathroom leaving his phone on the bed.

Ohm took Kao phone and stare at what he’s husband looking at. He smile and put Kao’s phone back in bed.

****

Kao come out after shower and start getting ready. Ohm come from behind and wrap his arms around him. Kao smile and peck his cheeks.

“Breakfast is ready. Come and eat.” Ohm said and drag Kao with him to dinning table. He place two plates of omelet with bacon and rice. Kao taste the breakfast Ohm made specially for him.

“How’s it taste baby ?” He asked curiously. Kao think and reply with a smile.

“It’s taste awesome love.” Ohm smile and took a bite from his portion. Kao chuckle and ruffle ohm’s hair and said.

“I told you love.”

Ohm nods. They both finished their breakfast and then Kao went to his work. Ohm clean whole house and then water the plants.

He had break from work for two weeks, so he’s enjoying his time.

****

Ohm enter the café and sit down on one of empty table. He needs to talk with his cousin about something he wants to do for Kao.

He got a text from Kao with a picture of him eating his lunch. Ohm smile and click his selfie and send it to Kao. He chuckle when Kao send him too much love emoji.

“Mhh…..hhhh”

Ohm flinch and look at his cousin, who sit on the chair across him. Ohm open his mouth to say but his cousin stop him and call his employee.

“Nat, please bring two cappuccino with one chocolate truffle.” He said. Ohm sometimes wonder how his cousin can always order a right thing for him.

“So, What brings you here Ohm ?” He ask. Ohm sighed and look at him.

“How it feels to raise a kid P’Kim ?” Ohm ask. Kimmon raise his eyebrow and stare at him.

“But why are you asking this from me ? Are you thinking about adopting one ?” Kimmon asked back. Ohm nods and said.

“It’s been three year since we get married P’Kim and I think we should get into parenthood but before that I want to be mentally prepared and know the risk.” Kimmon chuckle and take a sip from his cappuccino which just arrive in their table.