"Company"

Williams POV: 

I'm opening my car door and sliding into my car more excited than ever. I put my keys in and twisted them anti-clockwise and I was already onto the main road. 

~Five minutes Later~

I parked my car Infront of this bright yellow house with fancy curtains and a white door. There was a little girl with brown hair, a striped green and dark green top, the purest green sparkly  eyes called Charlie and she seemed a little shy since she was hugging onto a man with dirty blonde hair, light brown eyes, squint glasses only just balancing on his nose and a lovely light green top hat with a dark-ish green ribbon wrapped around it. "Looking smart as always, eh Henry?" William said with a smirk around his face. "Hmph- whatever let's just go!—" Henry snapped while re- adjusting his glasses and fixing his tie. "Let's go then shall we, friend?" Asked William. "Indeed we shall." Henry replied with a friendly smile while getting into the car. "Come on Charlotte he won't hurt you! I 'promise!' You trust daddy, don't you?" Henry chuckled. "M- Mhm.." Charlie mumbled, jumping into the booster seat. "Hey kid who's your favourite animatronic?" William asks with a smile on his face as he reverses out  of the driveway. "The Marionette!!" Says Charlie enthusiastically. "Heh, she falls asleep to the music box all the time as well" laughed Henry. "Aww how cute!" Admitted William. "How long until Evan's birthday?" Henry speculated. "Erm a week." William replied. The car was silent until we got there but it was obvious what William was thinking 'Is Micheal bullying Evan again?' His thoughts were paused as soon as the keys were taken out and the radio stops. "Huh?" Charlie wondered as she widened her eyes. "Let's go Charlie, I'll help you out." Explained William, opening his car door. "Okay thank you, Mr.Afton!" Giggles Charlie as William opened her car door unbuckling her seatbelt. "Don't forget Theodore now young one." William chuckled. "I won't I've got him in my hands right now!" Charlie said burying her face into the warm cotton of the rabbit plush, Theodore. "Alright then, shall we?" Asked William while walking over to the door, unlocking it and holding the door widely open. "Yes, we shall. Charlie how about you go explore, if you need us we'll be in the basement." Henry insisted. "Ooo! Okay!" Charlie gasped and sprinted inside holding Theodore the bonnie plushie by the hand.