"Final night"

Charlie's POV: 

"Finally I'm at Fazbear's pizza.." panted charlie. "I hope Cassidy and the others are here!" Cheered Charlie perking  up right. Charlie manages to get the door half way open but then a couple bullies push her out and hold the door shut. "G- Guys?! Let me in!" Begged Charlie as the children start laughing at her. "Fine... I'll make a new entrance." Said Charlie running towards the staff only door. "Locked as well?!" Whined Charlie. "Oh.. I should have spare keys if I'm correct." muttered Charlie. "Of course, no keys." Growled Charlie as every raindrop that touched her felt like an iceberg touching her. She ran over to the window and started rapidly pounding on it. 

 Cassidy's POV: 

Where the hell is Charlie she should be here by now.. She thought. 

"What's that banging sound??" Cassidy wondered. "Don't ask me, matey." Fritz spoke up for once. Fritz wasn't really the one for talking but when he did he'd always try to sound like his favourite animatronic, Foxy. "I'm gonna go see where Charlie is and solve where that banging sound is coming from." Cassidy muttered. "Cya then Lassy." the red head spoke. Cassidy walks out from the puppets room and sees Charlie pounding on the window shivering and about to cry. "Charlie?!" She yelled running towards the window  placing her hand on it. "I can't get in!.." Charlie cried. "Stay put I'll open the door from the inside!" Cassidy spoke loud and clear hoping that she'd be able to help her friend. Cassidy gulped and started to sweat when she looked over at the door and saw 4 teenagers holding the door shut. Three of them were boys and the other one was a girl. The only reason Cassidy was actually nervous was because they were twice her age, stronger, smarter and capable of more things. "LET MY FRIEND IN!" Cassidy yelled but then saw Mr.Afton. "Wait.. Charlie!" Cassidy turned to the window but she was no longer there. "Where the hell is she?!.." Cassidy cried. She ran over to the other window and saw her with Afton. "Thank goodness.." She sighed in relief. There was screaming from Charlie for a moment. "Oh my.." Cassidy paused. "Charlie?!" Cassidy screamed and seen Puppet or mostly known as the Marionette climb out of the box. "Scanning £nbl3d." The Marionette spoke. "Huh?!" Cassidy mumbled. The Marionette gently pushed the bullies aside and opened the door. "Wait, Mari don't go out there it's raining you'll break!!" Cassidy screeched and ran over to the puppet. The puppet floated outside and lay next to Charlie as the rain got heavier. "Wait up!!" Cassidy cried sprinting outside. "What the... Charlie?! CHARLIE?! Can you hear me..?!" Cried cassidy.