𝟟𝟛

Move On

Definition ~

○ Power (n.) ○

A strong woman began as a broken girl.

He can't be fucking serious? Does he deny everything?

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why have you been acting like this lately? What have I done to you?" I raised my voice at him. Not being acknowledged as he carried on writing, shattered me. Shattered by heart, as I am just an object.

"This is what you wanted? You never wanted to be with Harrison. And now he doesn't even acknowledge you as a human."

No, no, no. It can't be. He just - he just can't.

My body, filled with sadness, turned into anger and frustration. Throwing my coat over the chair, and placed my laptop down. I walked towards Harrison's desk as I took the wine bottle and swung it towards Harrison's head - who caught it, looking up at me.

I froze as his eyes locked in mine. He showed a slight bit of concern for me in his eyes, portraying sadness.

Not allowing him to get to me, I gripped him by the collar with my free hand, pulling him close to mine. I gave him a stern look of authority, as he was stunned by my sudden gesture.

"Now you listen to me. And you listen to me fucking carefully!" I grinned between my teeth, as my eyes wanted to break water. As my heart ached with sadness, and my core boiled in flames of anger.

"I don't know what is wrong with you. You put the sticky notes around the house to apologize for being a dickhead. I don't know what I have done to deserve this. I don't know what the fuck I did. But - " I held my breath as my bottom lip quivered. Wanting to cry, but I just couldn't bring myself to cry in front of him.

"Please don't - please don't do this to me"

My eyes closed shut, slowly letting my grip go, of his collar - Please, just reject me so I can get over you. I need to move on. - he gripped my hand before I let him go. "I am sorry, Aideen," Harrison apologetically spoke.

My eyes opened wide seeing him in such a vulnerable state, seeing him-tearing up. Harrison's eyes began to fill with water as they broke me. Letting go of his collar, I fell back onto the couch opposite his desk; breaking down.

Tears dripped down my face, as I didn't heave. I just sat there, allowing the water to flow as my stunned expression was locked with Harrison.

"I told you he got you. You are the devils' slave, princess. He has got you where it hurts most." Did she speak? Or I spoke to myself.

Did he get me?

"I am - Shut up for a second, please" My face planted into my hands that my elbows rested on my knees. Not wanting to hear his nonsense or his excuses. I need to get out of here and get a breather. My heart and brain aren't working. My brain is telling me something, as my heart is telling me different. I can't pick one. 

"Please let me explain," He stated in a soft tone. Hearing his tone, calmed down my breathing. Breathing in, breathing out was all I could do. Why does he have this effect on me? It must stop.

Nodding my head slighting, showing that he could continue.

"I am jealous of you, Aideen -" My tears stopped as they widened at his statement. My eyes, looking at the ground, shot up at him as he continued.

"I have never been with such a woman. It's hard for me to admit that I have fallen to like you, Aideen. I am protective of what I want. And that is you. I overheard the convocation between you and Christiana at the White Vegas -"

It was him.

" - I only stayed for a few moments and I heard something I shouldn't have. I left too soon before you told Christiana the whole truth about your feelings towards me."

He paused for a bit. Regaining his voice as I could see this was affecting him. It was affecting me.

"Aideen-" His eyes wandered my face. "Why don't you sleep on the couch for a little? It's getting late and I bet you are tired from the long day" Sceptical at first, why he wanted me to sleep and not discuss this, but he wasn't lying. I am too lazy to walk to my room and he insisted on my stay.

"I want you to get well rested before we carry on this conversation. I don't think either of us is in the right mindset. From our long day at work to discuss this. When you wake up. We can discuss this further."

I nodded my head as I laid and shifted down on the couch to get comfortable. I closed my eyes. As I used my sense of smell and hear my surroundings.

Heating his felt-tip pen, moving against the paper of his journal. His pine forest colon shifted around the room. With the smell of new books in the air.

The quiet room was driving me crazy.

I tossed over to my side and opened my eyes to admire his type of style office. Both sides of his office walls were filled with books. So, that was where the smell was coming from.

Glancing across the office. It gave me, the pirate caption's cambers. With the black bookcases, and dark wooden slate walls. The French vintage, black velvet chairs with incrusted gold studs. The warm red light, coming off the retro wall light lampshades of his office.

My eyes shifted to his desk, an old antique-style office desk. He had a pen in hand, writing a black leather journal. That must be the journal Christiana was talking about. 

I slowly stood up, wanting to see if Christiana was right about him; I also have a noisy nose. His eyes glanced at me for a moment before returning to the journal. Dragging my finger over his desk, his eyes followed me with every movement. "What are you doing?" He asked, following my finger. "You should sleep?" He suggested as I walked around the side of his desk.

I grip the back of his chair as I look over his shoulder.

"Want to see what you're working on?"

Harrison slammed his book closed. Before I could even get a glimpse. "If you want to work on something, we should work on our relationship," he stated, looking over at me. Is this man kidding me? I stood up straight and rolled my eyes at him, not even going to fight back against his wishes.

"Roll your eyes again and I'll give you a genuine reason to roll them." Stunned by his statement, my brows frowned down as I rolled them again.

Heading back towards the door, wanting to get some sleep in my room. The sudden sound of Harrison's chair scraping on the floor. Was followed by the feeling of a leather strap of material, going around my neck. Tightened as I was pulled back towards Harrison.

My back smashed against his chest. I looked up behind me as he looked down at me.

Feeling something pressed hard against my ass. I realised that the leather material around my neck was his belt. Felt his erection, through his suit pants.

"Now you are going to be punished. For being. A naughty. Girl"  

___________