Chapter 1 - Random Gay Bar

Y/n would just be entering Provincetown or "P-town" as the locals say it. Struggling with their writers block, they needed some real inspiration and that is why they moved to P-town. Finding cheap housing was a real problem for Y/n, and it was an even bigger struggle trying to find friends in the position that Y/n was in.

As they would find a cheap beach house on the shoreline that costs only 120'000$ it was a big win for Y/n because they were struggling financially and mentally. Y/n was so deep in dept from quitting their old job that they were desperate to find a new one.

After they got all settled in, they opened their laptop and tried to find a job that was hiring...they would find one Job that really stood out to them.. the place was called "the muse" basically it's a bar that is full of gay people. And that turned out to be exactly what Y/n was looking for, since they had only came out as gay a month ago.

Y/n would start applying for the job online, an hour later they had a full application filled out since they really wanted the job.

~ Shortly after ~

Y/n would open their laptop and check their email to see if they got a message from the boss. It turns out that the muse was running really low on employee's at the moment. So as soon as they had seen Y/n's application, they immediately gave them the job. "Your first shift is on Monday" it read at the end of the message.

~ 6 days later ~

Y/n would wake up at 5:00 AM, remembering that they start work today. they got up and went to the shower.. turned it on.. and then hopped on in and turned on some music. They turned on their favourite song which at the time was duvet by bôa. They started singing and didn't stop until the hot water was all gone.

Y/n would hop out of the shower and grab a towel to dry off with, shortly after they dried off they picked up their toothbrush and started brushing, then they did their hair. Y/n walked into their room and picked out some clothes to wear to their first day on the job. Once they were dressed they got into their car and drove to "the muse".

When Y/n walked in they immediately were greeted by the manager. They talked about the rules and the position that Y/n was in, and then got to the important stuff.. Y/n's pay check and how much was on it. Well.. it looks like they might have scored one of the best jobs around. With a pay of 125$ an hour, Y/n was doing just perfect and started doing the things they had to do.

Shortly after Y/n finished their shift, their boss told them that they had racked up over 1200$ within 16 hours! Y/n was so happy but so tired. They sat at the bar and had one Cold beer. Y/n would hear something in the distance. as they kept getting closer to the sound, they found a door that said "concert lounge".

As they opened the door the first thing they did was make eye contact with one man in particular. As the man was done singing he walked over to Y/n and said "what is a pretty boy like you doing out here in P-town huh?" Y/n would blush "I've came out here to find inspiration for my writing".