Chapter 4 - Let Me Know

~ they arrive back at Austin's house ~

"There is something about Provincetown that I didn't tell you, now is the time to know. So basically there are these little black pills.. and if you take them, you either become really successful.. or really unsuccessful. If you have talent, you will be successful.. and I'm sure you know what happens to the people that are untalented..."

Austin would keep explaining the secrets about the black pill to Y/n.. well they would be shocked of course, finding out that there is a pill that turns people into blood sucking monsters must be quite the scare for a newbie.. but it was normal for Austin, he lost his grandfather to one of the pills and turned into a bald headed creature. It was a very sad time for Austin, being that his grandfather was the only person he had left until he met Y/n.

Y/n hugged Austin tightly telling him to never let them take a pill or get close to one of those monsters again. Y/n was in a really bad position with success at the moment, so it was certain they wouldn't take one. After they were done talking about the monsters.. Austin took Y/n to the local coffee shop to cheer them up. Well of course it made Y/n happy, Austin made their whole life happy!

Once they were done getting coffee. They went to the muse together.. Y/n didn't want to go because they had told their boss that they were sick, but they didn't want to upset Austin so they went anyway. While on the way thinking for an excuse to say to their boss..

~ they arrive at the muse ~

As they both walk in from the cold winter evening, clacking their boots together to get the bits of snow off.. Y/n immediately see's their boss, but Austin knows what's going on and would continue to walk up to him and tell him what happened

"Yea when I woke up they were feeling sick so I fed them some food that would help with sickness and then we went to get coffee, it's all good mr. boss, they will be on time tomorrow!" Austin explained. The boss didn't mind.. he smiled and walked away.

"Thank you Austin." Said Y/n, Austin would hug them. They proceed to go walk into the lounge and watch the show..

Y/n would get up to go to the bathroom. But they didn't really need to, they planned a sneaky surprise for Austin. He would receive a text on his phone from Y/n, it read "come to the bathroom for some fun ;)", Austin smirked and got up. He walked to the bathroom knowing what Y/n meant in the text..

When Austin arrived in the bathroom.. he wouldn't see anyone? He would stand there, dazed and confused. But suddenly the door would shut, Y/n would walk out of the stall telling Austin "let's get it on at the muse shall we", Austin would start aggressively kissing Y/n..

He would quickly undress himself, followed by Y/n.. they would get down on their knees and put Austin throbbing tool in their mouth and start sucking furiously.

Once Y/n and Austin were done, It was about night time. So they called a taxi and went back to Austin's house. Continuing what they had started in the muse bathroom all night long.

They wake up every morning with absolutely no regret from their decisions to start being lovers. Both of them caring for each other for years ahead, their relationship was going great. No problems what so ever.

~ 6 months later ~

They wake up, "AUSTIN.. ITS MOVING DAY" and you may be wondering why Y/n had said that. Well, months passed and the relationship was going perfect. They wanted to feel more close, even though they got very close to each other almost every night.. but Y/n and Austin wanted to move in together.

Y/n would be bringing their stuff to Austin's house for hours, both of them not regretting a thing.