ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴛ.

(Y/n) flinched as she felt the fire nearing her feet as it grew. "Ah-AAAHH!!!" She screamed out as the fire began to burn at her feet. Her own body felt like it was stinging as it began to cook her flesh and make its way up. "STOP IT! PLEASE! GOD!" She cries out as she heard the crowd simply bless her under God's name. Meanwhile, she was being tortured alive as she began to feel faint. Vision growing a blur and dark with her hearing mixing with a ringing.

"..want to live..?"

She looked around at the crowd of people. She couldn't hear them. It was as if their voice was being muffled by a barrier around her eardrums. Maybe it was her continuous cries for a savor.

"Do you want to live?" A male's voice asked this time more clearer than before.

"W-who..?" She asked, feeling sweat run down her forehead and face. "Are you.. God?"

"..." The voice didn't answer quickly but answered. "I am.. not." She pants as she grunts feeling her body melting like wax. She could smell the scent of burning flesh, the scent filling her nostrils as her feet were being cooked. Whatever this delusional experience was. It was like some sort of blockage from what she was really going through. Did she perhaps faint from the pain? A death experience? She didn't know but the pain was numbing and.. it was like time had stopped for this moment.

"I will ask again." The voice said with slight impatience. At the same time, she felt a hand touch her cheek and for a moment she felt her body wasn't in any pain. "Do you want to die?"

"Who are you?-" she flinched as she felt the hand almost grab her by the neck but it simply let it's fingers play with her strands of messy hair. The ends of her hair, she had not realized how the fire was eating away at it. Her eyes noticing the male's painted nails were an almost onyx black color. It was the deepest shade of it she had ever seen.
"Lucifer." Her eyes widen as she finally realized who was speaking to her. Maybe this was just a bad dream? Maybe.-
She didn't have time to finish her thoughts as she felt the burning again. The crowd going on about burning the supposed witch and sent straight to the pits of inferno. Even they did not realize what sort of presence they had brought in. Still, this felt so unreal for someone who didn't go into religion, even growing up within a church long ago.

"I'll ask once more." He said this again, near her ear with a warm breath fanning against her burning flesh as the fire rises up her legs. "Make a pact with me." As sweet as it was, as coaxing as he made himself sound. She knew very well her soul was in danger either way. Still, she saw no Angel stopping Lucifer and no God blowing the demon away from her. Saving her from making this decision....

"You'll die here if you don't." He reminds as she whimpers as the flames ate away at her flesh and her attire.

Before she knew it she had blacked out with the sound of flames crackling at the wood beneath her feet. Despite her fainting she swore she heard that silky deep voice speak once more.

"Take my hand." Without much hesitance she had reached out and grabbed ahold of a red gloved hand which pulled her from the flames before blacking out.

'When did the rope loosen up?'

Meanwhile, Solomon watched as blood splattered the front row of the crowd as (Y/n) laid on the ground unconscious. He rushed over as the crowd began to scatter away like rats. Picking her up and checking her pulse. Alive. "Solomon?" She mutters as her eyes open a bit, he nods with a sigh of relief for his companion.

"Don't worry, I'll heal you're-" his voice trailed off as he looked at her legs. No burning flesh at all. Nothing seemed to be harmed, all except her dress which had been burnt from the edges. "You'll be alright.." he said as he picked her up bridle style. He couldn't help but think about how was this even possible?

"Perhaps you really are a witch." He teased her as she closed her eyes with her head tilting back, her now short locks draping just below her head, burnt from the fire.