𝟭𝟭.

"Hey Tris!"

Tristan's head shot up from her laptop to her door. Standing against the door frame, was her sister.

"What's up? Need help with anything?" Tristan asked her. Tiffany was never one to ask for much from her sister. The only time she did ask for something is when their parents denied something, which was rare as she was the baby of the family.

Tiffany shook her head, walking over to her sister's bed and sat down on it next to her. Tristan's face morphed into confusion.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany shook her head, going onto her phone and scrolling through twitter. Tristan's eyes looked over some of the tweets her sister was looking at. One caught her eye. Her sister obviously noticed.

Tiffany turned to Tristan, clicking her tongue. "Do you know anyone named Nick, Tristan?" the youngest of the two asked, suspicion in her voice. Tristan furrowed her eyebrows.

Why would she know about Nick? Unless.

"Tiff, did you leak my number somewhere?" Tristan asked, sighing.

"I did, as a joke. The only weird thing is that I put it in my favorite streamer's chat as a joke. He saw it and contacted it." Tiffany began, "Y'know, Sapnap."

Tristan looked down at her phone, rereading some of her and Nick's messages. What was Tiffany implying?

Nick did often talk about Sapnap, fondly as well. He even talked about the Pandas name. Furrowing her eyebrows, Tristan went onto Safari and looked up Sapnap's real name.

Nick.

Her head shot over to her sister's. "You mean?" She asked. Tiffany nodded at her sister's realization.

The older blonde's face morphed into a scowl. The things she told him about, about himself. He just played along with it like she wasn't talking about himself so fondly? She literally told a celebrity that she'd like to sit on his lap, him acting innocent. Tristan only thought he was a long-term fan who evaluated his personality over time. Though her recent discovery proved her wrong. She didn't know if she should be angry or what.

"I uh, I need some time to think. Can you go for a bit, Tiff?" Tristan asked, Tiffany agreeing and walking to the door. Before leaving she turned back to her sister.

"Don't do anything drastic. I've seen how happy you've been for the month you've talked to him. I don't want that to change." The younger proclaimed, walking out and closing the door behind her.

Tristan put her phone next to her and put her head in her hands. He was never lying about his identity, he did lie about his popularity, but Tristan never asked if he was Sapnap. She just felt betrayed on how their friendship evolved for so long and he never told her.

Picking up her phone, she decided to call him. Almost in an instant, he answered the phone.

"Tristan! Hi! How are you?!" He asked, glee in his voice.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tristan wondered, her voice cracking mid sentence.

"What?" The other voice asked. "Tristan what are you talking about?"

"You never told me," the blonde began, "you never told me who you were."

The man on the other side of the line's breath paused. He knew. He knew she knew. He only didn't know was if she was mad at him.

"I'm sorry." Nick apologized. He couldn't think of anything else. He grew an attachment to her within a month and he didn't want her to leave. He was scared of it.

"Don't, just," Tristan sighed mid-sentence.

"Give me time. I'm still shocked that I've been talking to somebody my sister idolizes. I'm not mad, Nick. I feel a bit betrayed though."

Nick closed his eyes.

"Please, just don't leave me." He whispered.

Tristan bit her lip. She didn't want to hurt him. She didn't understand why he thought she was going to leave him.

"I won't, I promise, I'm just still in shock." She assured him. A sigh of relief left Nick's lips.

Realizing the time, Nick had to go.

"I uh, I have to go. Talk to you later?" He asked, hope in his tone. Tristan nodded.

"Yeah, sure." she mumbled, "bye."

"Bye."

The line went silent, initiating the other hung up. Tristan put turned off her phone and laid on her bed. Shortly after, she heard the voice she heard the voice she was just talking to on her living room TV.

(739 Words)

A/N: HI!!!! So she knows :)

How are we feeling? There might be a lot to come in the future!!! I've also come to the conclusion that because I cannot seem to keep an upload schedule, I'm just posting the moment I whip up a chapter. That means at 1:21am.

I want to thank everyone for 100 reads!! The support makes me ver much happy!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Make sure to drink water and eat some food! If you have the extra time, comment, vote, and follow me for updates!! Have a wonderful day!

- Author (Yah yeet)

(unedited)