𝟭𝟰.

Sapdaddy 💃🏻🕺🏻

why was everyone laughing at what i said
about techno? my sister looked
shocked?

it's cause it's not something
people are used to

it's honestly a shock, especially
from techno

people see him as tough and
would be nobody's baby daddy
cause he's built different

oh

whatever

now whag was thag world i was on

that was the dsmp

wow

okay

FT ME PLS

I WANNASEEYOURHOTFACE

only if you let me see
yours

no

ugh fine

ilysm

i know

Tristan's phone vibrated on her desk. Answering the call, she left the camera facing the ceiling. The facetime opening tone played, then her eyes met with the one and only Sapnap.

"Hello, darling!" Tristan giggiled. A blush formed on Nick's face, his mouth moving trying to form words, yet nothing came out.

"How are you?!" Tristan played, acting like she wasn't just on discord with him.

"I- great. Spectacular even." Nick replied, softly. Tristan smiled at his hesitance, one of her favorite things to do was to make the opposite gender flustered.

Tristan's phone dinged again, she looked over at it, unknown to the fact her forehead was in the camera.

"So your skin is similar to your complexion, let me write that down. " Nick mumbled. The blondes eyes darted to the screen to see her forehead revealed. She sighed, leaning back into her chair. It was honestly nothing.

"Why don't you want me to see your face anyways?" The boy asked. Tristan furrowed her eyebrows. That's a question she herself didn't know the answer to.

Was it the fact she liked the mystery and the cluelessness of the other? Or was it something else. Tristan was never insecure, but maybe this time, with somebody she's found a slight attraction to, she was.

"That's a great question."

The call fell into an awkward silence. A silence that made Tristan uncomfortable. The two always had something to talk about, usually something silly. Though nobody said anything.

Tristan searched her mind for anything, anything at all to break the silence, yet nothing came. The blonde bit her lip, anxiously. Just waiting for the other to say something. She looked at the camera, noticing the nervous look on the brunette's face. They were obviously searching for the same thing.

Suddenly, a green eyed blonde stormed into the others room, shouting at the top of his lungs about something. The nervous look on Sapnap's face almost immediately turned into fear.

"What?" The other asked. That's when it hit Tristan.

She just saw one of the most popular faceless men on the internet's face.

(429 words)

A/N: I had no clue how to word the last sentence 🕺🏻

(unedited)