𝟮𝟮.

Tristan woke up with only one thought in her head.

'What in the hell was that dream?'

Tristan arose from the bed and placed her feet on the carpet with the same thought in her head. She picked up her phone, and hoped that Clay and Nick had returned her sister. That hope was shortly gone as she heard a big boom and Tiffany scolding what Tristan assumed was the two men.

Tristan walked out of the room.

"What in tarnation?"

The three morons looked over to Tiffany as if she had a fat thumb on her head. Suddenly, Nick had this smile on his face. Getting up from the flour mess the three caused, he walked over to the eldest Taylor sister.

"Trissy.. youre alive!" He awed, hugging her and covering her darker colored clothes with flour. Tristan patted his back, and moved away from him awkwardly.

"You two need to clean this up, I have to take Tiffany home." Tristan said, walking over to her phone.

The raspy voice of Clay called out, "With what vehicle?" A cocky smirk plastered on his face.

"Good point, I'll get her an Uber. While you three clean, I must tell you about this wack ass dream."

The three got to work as Tristan sat on a barstool, getting prepared to tell them about the dream.

"So it started off at Sky's house, but like not really her house she had tents all in the front of it. Anyways, it was like her birthday or something? I don't know, but all of her friends were there. There were the goons (which was our whole high school friend group before covid hit) in one tent so I immediately ran there. I hugged all of the goons, and immediately realized there was an odd one out."

"Wait so Andy's in the dream?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes Tiff, your life long crush was indeed in the dream. Now I will continue." Tristan began again, "Anyways, like I said before, there was an odd one out. I looked in like the corner of the tent and there was this asian kid staring at us. He intrigued me so I walked up to him. The first think I asked him was 'What is your name?' and he replied with 'Dr Principal."

The three stared at her, Nick snorting at the name.

"He had this heavy Tommy accent, and the goons were like laughing cause apparently it wasn't even his real name"

"Obviously." Clay chimed in.

"Get back to cleaning. Anyways, he continued to convince me that Dr Principal was indeed his real name, so I immediately knew we would be great friends. I then hugged him and he smelt like downy laundry detergent and I legitimately busted." Tristan spoke before she was poorly interrupted.

"Damn Nick has so competition."

"Shut up."

Giggles ran through the kitchen before Tristan continued with her dream.

"Instead of friends, I thought we'd be excellent lovers if it wasn't for Nick who was also in the dream."

"Damn mamas you see me in yo dreams too? Kinda obsessed." He joked at the mention of his name. Tristan just scoffed.

"We hung out for a while until we transferred to another dream with you guys and Dr Principal. We decided to explore, and it was quite funny. As we were passing the elementary school, Tommy walked his happy ass out of the school."

"Ha, bozo" Tiffany laughed as if she knew the kid for years.

"Tiff was immediately like 'bro what are you doing out of school' and he was like 'I'm skipping recess.' It was hilarious cause like we had to sneak him back into the school like a drug cartel."

"You're comparing Tommyinnit to a drug cartel?" Clay asked. Tristan nodded.

"After we got Tommy back to recess, we went back to exploring. We walked up on a few hills and for some reason I felt like a goonie, but anyways we were stuck on a ledge or something. Clay and Nick were like 'We should just go back, it may take a while but its a lot safer.' As they were explaining this, Tiffany decided to jump off the ledge. I thought 'Damn, girl power' and also jumped off the ledge. The men and Dr Principal followed after."

"We for real menaces to society." Tiffany quoted.

"We ran into the robot looking thing which gave us piercings which was lovely, and suddenly it got moved to another dream which took place in my bedroom."

"Wow Tris, always thinking of the bedroom. If you wanna fuck just say so." Nick interrupted.

"I'd rather fuck Dr Principal. So we were in my bedroom puff puff and passing y'know, and then Nick suddenly told me that I had to let Clay plug up his charger. I said 'Okay, theres outputs everywhere he can just use one of those.' but how was I wrong. Clay pulled out this big ass charger with this big ass block with the shit that goes into the wall like 3 inches thick and I was immediately like 'Thats not gonna work.' Nick was just like 'Yeah it will hold on."

"No it won't, outputs are not 3 inches thick."

"Thats what I'm saying"

"Clay started looking around my room and found a small box in the wall that kinda looked like a breaker. Well, Clay opened it and he found the output to plug his phone into while I was hella confused cause I never saw that in my room within the 5 years of living in that house. After that I woke up." Tristan finally finished.

"Bro what." Nick said.

Within that whole story, the three managed to get the kitchen clean. All that was left was to call Tiffany an uber.

As it arrived, and everyone hugged and said goodnight, Tristan noticed the driver.

He looked exactly like Dr Principal.

A/N: Hey.. hown yall doin..

I know I kinda have been like MIA for the past months but like I've had a bunch of shit happen so do not stab me. Anyways, the whole dream was a dream I deadass had a few hours ago. Its so terrific.

This is not a "I will update a bunch now" update, its simply a "idk what to write but this dream was cool so here."

Yeah the author has severe writers block rn

Anyways I hope you all are great :)) bye bye

- author

(1076 words)

(unedited)