Itami's Misfortune 2: Meeting his Counterpart

GATE, that's what researchers from the UN R&D Department call.  It connects between Ginza, Tokyo and another world with beautiful hills and meadows.  But it was littered with piles of corpses of Sadera's soldiers with holes from being hit by bullets and shrapnel shrapnel.  The Cleaning Troops of the Japanese Army had to dispose of the bodies by burying them in mass graves.

It also became one of the worst massacres in human history in a single war because the victims were up to 300 thousand people.

The Fort was built with Excavators and Bulldozers plying the hills.  Large trucks transporting materials also transport the soil material for storage and reuse.  Bunkers, Hospitals, Depots, Hangars, Runways, Defense towers, protective walls, and training grounds were also quickly built by the workers.

Satellites and space stations were also built after that.  The material for making the satellite and the space station is metal Neutronium mined in the Neutron Star or White Dwarf using the Dyson Sphere.

Neutronium is the hardest metal in the universe because it is made of Nuclear Paste.

[Restricted area!  No Entry Other Than Personnel Required!]

This sign is posted near the asphalt road being built.

Elves or Demihuman refugees who fled there were also facilitated but they had to work as Laborers and were paid according to the standard as long as they didn't cause trouble in the Refugee Settlement.

Around five hundred people fled there in hopes of being safe from the Imperial Saderan Army and obtaining protection.

Many people from Rondel City stayed at the hotels and inns in the Refugee Settlement provided by the military.  It all became a Japanese military strategy to attract the hearts of otherworldly people and seek information about the Saderan Empire.

The one who had to register the refugees and visitors was Brigadier Youji Itami, who was still waiting for his equipment to be repaired.

"Unarmed, no harm check! You can enter!"  He was looking at the green metal detector.

'How long will it take to repair my tools?  My shift should be over soon,' he thought as he read the second world war manga.

What is read is where the Pacific War between the Imperial Japanese Navy and the United States Navy.  It's a Manga with an alternate history theme that differs from the history of this timeline.

Kamikaze, MXY7 Ohka, and Fatman Nuclear Bomb are his favorite parts when he's not at work.

It is now twelve o'clock in the afternoon and Itami is still reading the most exciting part, which is where the Atomic Bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 9 and 14, 1945.

"Senpai!"  Risa called Itami but he didn't hear her because she was concentrating on reading manga.

"Senpa!!!"  Itami was still focused on reading.

Finally Risa was annoyed with Itami and kicked Itami's ball until he fell to the ground holding the ball that was kicked.

"Ouch, is that necessary? Is there a summoning task?"  Itami finally stood up and adjusted his helmet.

"We are the 3rd Recon Team, we got an expedition assignment to a village called Coda village" Risa told Itami the team's task.
_______________________________________

3rd person POV
Thirty minutes later

Team members gathered at the departure zone, everyone was wearing their Battle Suits and the Cyborgs were also ready in their respective vehicles.