Four

Taehyung's Pov

Taehyung's Pov

Jungkook proposed to me... He said that he loved me? Am I dreaming? Yes, it can be a dream also... After falling for him I often see this kind of dream... The feeling is unexplainable... I looked at my book and looked at the teacher he is smiling looking at me. Is it real? The only word which is singing like a song near my ear is 'I love you'. I loved him... A lot. Since it's a free period I went towards the ground and saw Jungkook doing warm-up. My legs went towards him.

"May I ask you something?", I asked Jungkook with my nervous voice, a girl was standing beside him. That girl thoroughly checked me out from top to bottom and a smirked appeared on her face, while Jungkook was standing still. "Listen it's a dare, don't take it seriously", the girl said and my heart shattered into thousand pieces... What? Did he lie to me? Why? I looked at him and unknowingly my eyes filled with tears. The amount of happiness I got a minute ago that amount of sadness I got now. Why? I looked at him and he is looking at the ground.

"Is it true?", I asked him. He looked at the surroundings and everyone is looking at us, especially looking at me with pity eyes. Everyone knows that I love Jungkook, Jimin spread this news like covid 19. Now they got to know that Jungkook just made fun of my feelings. He didn't utter a single word. "Jungkook Is it just because of a dare?", Suho said and Jungkook looked at him and then looked at me. "Taehyung I love you, and it's true... No one gave me any dare", Jungkook announced it and everyone's face lighten up with in a second. I looked at the girl who stand beside Jungkook, "I LOVE HIM, LISA", Jungkook said and she left with an angry expression clear on her face.

Jungkook looked at me and soon the ground filled with a sound. "Kiss", "kiss", "kiss". My cheeks have become red I looked at the ground but I can feel Jungkook was looking at me... Will he really kiss me? No way, my heart is beating like a drum. My heart can explode at any time. I am not looking at him due to shyness...

Jungkook's Pov

Shit, now I have to kiss him? My first kiss will go like this? I said that I love him only because I know how one-sided love feels. I am not giving him any hope I will only make him hate me. Yes... I will make him do break up with me. Now if everyone knows that I did it for dare then maybe Taehyung will forget to smile again. I gave him hope now I will make him hate me then he will be saved from everything. Then he will be saved from that letter also... I will protect him for himself.

I looked at him, everyone is shouting for us to kiss. "Can I?", I asked for his permission. He nodded while looking at the ground. One kiss won't matter anything. I hold his waist with one hand and make him looked at me with my other hand. His eyes were closed. His lips are so pinkish. I took my lips towards him and placed them on his lips and closed my eyes. Our lips are only touched, no using of the tongue, nothing but this feeling is making me weak... No, I broke the kiss. Though it's amazing but I have to make him hate me. It's better for both.

Third-person Pov

"Taehyung be ready for the consequence", a girl said from behind the tree, watching the kiss between Jungkook and Taehyung.

Continued...