PART 1

Here the plot starts from the revealation which Major Bhargav makes regarding Naina being Naina Singh Ahluwalia, sister of gaddar Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia.

Till yesterday who were Naina's Friends and were considering her as ideal girl now after learning about Naina's truth suddenly started giving her disgusting looks.

Even teachers like Dr Shalini , Subedar Suri , Subedar Major Lolita didn't voice out for her in the meeting in front of BC to support her.

They only had sympathy for her and it is also true that they somewhere believed that she is wrong, so the permission for conducting pschyo-analysts test has been to Dr Ritu Mishra which pleased both evil eyed Majors Bhargav & Nairs.

Here in our super 6 also there was no unity left.

Ali accused Naina saying that she did the wrong thing by going against the army.

Because of the attraction Pooja had for Ali, she supported Ali and left Naina alone and accused her.

Huda said she did wrong thing by hiding it from them as they were all her friends

Yudi was the confused soul among all them who was neither here nor there.

He was completely neutral who was not judging anything rather say anybody.

Here Alekh was the only one who understood Naina and supported her like her brother.

Because he can tolerate anything but never in his dreams he can tolerate Naina in pain.

Naina was the first person in his life after his mother saw only Alekh in him not the kaidi whom the whole world saw & recognised him as.

After his mother, now he finally got someone who he can call as his family.

With Naina being his side he can never be called an orphan who have nobody behind him.

Alekh considered Naina his sister very long before but what he didn't knew was Naina also considered him as her brother if not more than Naveen then not less also.

He got to know about this when Naina said about her whole past in front of him without fear or hesitation like she is talking to her family.

From that day onwards Alekh decided to protect Naina from all the evil eyes in this world.

And for he will not care to loose anything not even his life.

And now lets come our Captain Rajveer Singh Shikhawat,

He is not in the academy from last two days as he had gone to Delhi for some work and don't know anything about Major Bhargav's evil tactics & dirty game which he is playing in the academy.

One more thing and the most important thing he don't know anything about Naina being his best Naveen's younger sister Gudiya.

Now let's enter to the main story,

Naina is sitting like a stone in the ground after thr Pschyco analysts test conducted by Ritu.

She is completely unaware of the happenings around her, just staring at the sky.

Alekh who could not bear to his sister tried to talk to her but she didn't respond to anything.

Alekh: Naina ye kya baithi hai tu yaha?

Chal uth, drill ke liye der hojayenge hum....

Phir vo muchchad apun logon ko punishment dega.

Plazz Utth na..Naina