PART 6

Ritu & Shalini entered room and Rajveer couldn't stop them because Shalini was there and he considers her as a really good friend....

Here as soon as Shalini & Ritu enters the living room, they find Naina sitting there on the sofa...

Ritu gets irritated & annoyed by seeing her in Raj's room...

Ritu: loudly Cadet Singh....?

Tum yaha .....??

Kya kar rahi ho.....??

Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho cadet Singh..?

Tum Captain ke room iss tarah kyu baithi ho?

Don't you have a common sense that you should not come to faculty's quarters whenever you want....??

Shalini: Ritu ye tum......

Ritu: sahi bol rahi hu Shalini,

Cadet Singh can't you understand that what damage will cause your presence to Captain's image.....

Don't care about your Rajveer sir's career....?

And top of that you're a traitor's sister and there are accusations floating in the academy that you are also supposed to be traitor......

Aise me in haalato me Captain ka tumhare saath yaani gaddar Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia ke link hona ek Indian Army ke reputed soldier ke liye kitna ghaatak ho sakta hai.....jaanti ho tum.....

Immediately get out from here...

Cadet Singh & please stay away from Cap.......

But he was cut by Rajveer who was fuming with anger because she insulted his Nainu.....

Alekh was also feeling immense anger towards Ritu but controlled himself as he knew that Raj will show her, her real place...

And as expected Rajveer didn't let him down....

Naina's eyes was fully covered with tears and each falling drop from her eyes acted as an acid on Raj's heart......

He couldn't control anymore and roared at Ritu who made his Nainu cry.......

Raj: how dare you Dr Mishra...........???

Ritu & Shalini gasped out seeing the rage filled eyes of Rajveer.....

They have never seen him with so much dangerous looks....

He was always calm & composed....

And the tone which used felt like hungry tiger roaring which made them gulp their saliva hard out of an unknown fear grip them....

Ritu: Cap....Captain....vo......

She was fumbling & again Rajveer cut her in between.......

Raj: How dare you Dr Mishra to speak like this to Naina?

Aapki Himmat kaise huyi ki aapne mere Naveen aur Naina ko gaddar kehte huye..... aur aap hot ikon hai ki Nainu ko iss kamre se bahar nikaal ne wali....??

Agar yaha se kisi ko bahar nikal na hai to vo aap hai.....

You are an unwanted guest here Naina nahi.....

Naveen meri jaan hai Aur Naina uski amaanat hai mere liye jise sambhal kar rakhna meri zimmedaari hai Dr Mishra....

Aur khabardaar jo aapne aage se kabhi bhi Naina ya Naveen ke gaddar jaise shabd use kiya toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga......