PART 23

INSIDE RAJ'S ROOM:

Raj was caressing Naina's slowly and lovingly while observing her innocence filled face.....

While Naina unknowingly moves and withers on Raj's body awakening the hidden unknown desires buried inside which scares him a lot....

So he immediately shuts his eyes tight and tries to sleep in order to control himself.....

Soon along with Naina, he also fell into the deep slumber......

Later in the evening when Naina opened her eyes she found herself caged in Raj's arms....

Watching the cute face of Raj, Naina got mesmarized and she started leaning towards him and gives a light peck on his lips.......................

Raj woke up due to a feeling of constant gaze over him and movements of feathery touches on his body......

As Raj opens his eyes and his sight lands on Naina who was looking at him adorably.....

Both had an intense eye lock...........

Naina keeps her left hand on his shoulder and right one in his He softly slides his hand from her waist to her back.

She moves closer to him and both flow into eachother. They move their body slowly with the sweet tune. He spins her thrices and then kiss her cheek. She holds both his hands and moves back and he pulls her towards him, she keeps her hand around her nape and kiss his cheeks.

He inhales her scent from her neck due to which she closed her eyes.

He kissed her neck softly and then moved to her lips, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

He then whispered in husky voice "Ye kya naya tarika tha Nainu mujhe uthane ka......

Par jo bhi hai mujhe bohut achcha laga....." He brushed his lips with her and she initiated the kiss.

They began to kiss eachother slowly and lovingly, she left his lips

when she realised where they are and Was blushing furiously.

"Are you shy?" He asked, she just shook looking down.

"Are you shy?" He asked agan, she just shook looking down, He lifted up her chin with his forefinger and Thumb.

"I want an answer" He whispered

"Yes" she said while he smiled at her satisfactorily....

She looked away, it was really getting hard for her to sustain his piercing gaze "Veer stop it....."

He knitted his Brows "kyu?"

"Veer I am feeling new things which I cant express and I am feeling very shy.... " She blushed furiously while smiles naughtly and says "Ye sab mujhe neend se uthane se pehle sochna chahiye tha......"saying this he pulled her more closer to him....

Raj was looking at her face and their position desirably which was creating havoc inside Raj.....

Slowly Her eyes were closed and a smile was formed upon her lips. Raj

couldn't resist her and so moved towards her.

He pulled her to him to his chest more tightly crushed her and then, he slides his hands over her shoulders down to her arms. Naina know it is him and so kept her eyes closed. He kissed on her neck and then her jawline.