The Two Monsters of Ikebukuro & Flying Vending Machines

No one's pov

The rainbow haired group and the three Raira students were walking around Ikebukuro. They arrived at a sushi restaurant with a tall Russian man standing outside talking.

"Sushi! Sushi good for you."

"Ah! Everyone this is Simon. He works at this Russian sushi restaurant. " Kida said as he pointed toward the building.

"Ah Kida nice to see you. Here for sushi?"

"Not today, I'm here giving them a tour."

"Oh~ new comers. Eat sushi, sushi good."

"Maybe next time." Akashi said.

"Well see you later Simon!" Kida shouted.

"Yeah! Next time come eat sushi ne"

Kida walked across the street waving his hand with his back towards Simon.

"That was Simon. You guys could ask him for directions, he's really good."

Without them noticing, there was a man following the group. He had dark hair and wore a jacket with fur. At one point, Akashi turned around to see who was there. He saw no one.

"Akashi-kun what's wrong?" Kuroko said with concern.

"No, it was nothing." Akashi said as he turned around and ignored the presence of the person.

"Hmm, not bad." The mysterious man said with amusement in his voice.

They were introduced to Kadota and the gang. They hit it off pretty well. They continued walking until the raven haired man with a fur jacket leaped in front of them.

The man was smirking at the group. The gom thought he was suspicious because Kida, Mikado and Anri looked away from the man.

"It's been a while huh. Kida - kun, Mikado-kun and Anri-chan. "

"What are you doing here Izaya-san" Kida said coldly.

"Ah, you don't have to be so cold Kida-kun. I'm here observing my fellow humans, and then I saw you guys walking with people new here. So I couldn't help myself but to learn more about them." The man said with amusement.

"Um, who exactly are you." Kise said.

"Ah, how rude of me. I'm Orihara Izaya, nice to meet you~."

They exchanged greetings and started talking until most unexpected thing happened. A trash can was thrown at Izaya and send him a few feet away from where he was standing. All of them flinched feeling bad for him and in shock. (Plz refer to Durarara ep 3 when Izaya and Shizuo encountered and fight but without Simon and the dollars (?) )

Izaya groaned as he try to get up.

"Oh man." Kida said in fear.

"IIIII-ZAAAAA-YAAAAA! How many times had I told you to stay out of Ikebukuro, Hah?!!"

"Shizu-chan, it's nice seeing you here."

The gom and Kuroko were staring in shock and fear. They wanted to do something but couldn't. Akashi was preparing his scissors in secret.

"Shizu-chan, you see, I'm busy here so......let me go." Izaya said while he grabbed out his pocket knife. Anri was in fear when she saw his knife and mikado protected Anri by putting his hand in front of her.

Then, in a split moment when Shizuo was about to punch Izaya, a red scissor in Shizuo's arm.

Everyone was shocked at what just happened. Even Izaya was shocked but then it quickly turned into a smirk.