The Last Day is Always Full of Surprises

IMPORTANT: You guys will have the same reaction as the pic above. Really, I'm dead serious. You'll be like, "Wth." Or,"Meh." Or just fangirling. (Hint, hint XD) BTW sorry, no Ouran Host Club peeps coming in. Anyway, on with the chapter!!!
--------------------------------------------

No one's pov

Today was their last day in Ikebukuro. As usual they got up, ate breakfast, got dressed and headed off for Ikebukuro. This time, they went out for breakfast with Shinra and Celty.

When they arrived, the gom and Kuroko were amazed. The furniture looked expensive and glamorous. But of course, Akashi wasn't amazed because he has even better furniture; just saying. They sat their table and looked at the menu that was placed in front of them.

The waitress walked over, "Excuse me sir, I'm afraid you have to take off your helmet."

"Um, is it okay to have 'her' helmet on miss. She's very shy." Shinra backed up Celty.

"Sir I'm sorry, but she needs that helmet off. But, I can ask for the manager's permission and how is she going to eat with that on?"

"Ma'am can we have her food to go?"

"Yes, I'll go talk with the manager first okay?"

Shinra nodded and the waitress went of to find her boss.

Moments later she came back and said that her boss approves. "May I take your orders now?"

"Yes." Shinra said and the waitress got her pen ready, while the rest were passing their menus up to Shinra.

~

The waitress came back with their food on a cart. She got her pad out and began reading the orders out.

"Bacon, sausage and eggs, with toast?"

"That'd be me " Shinra said and she placed the plate down in front of him.

"Tofu soup?"

Akashi raised his hand half way.

"Vanilla pancakes with bacon and french toast? "

"Yes." Kuroko raised his hand halfway too.

"Omelet with a side dish of croissants?"

"Me me~" Kise cheerfully said.

" Scrambled eggs with bacon and rice?"

"Here." Aomine said.

" Portuguese sausage with rice and sunny-side up eggs?"

"Me." Midorima said.

" Two large pancakes with extra syrup and butter?"

"Me~" Murasakibara lazily said.

"And here's your bacon with eggs to go ma'am."

[ Thank you.] Celty typed.

"Don't mention it. If you guys need any assistance, feel free to ask." And she left.

They ate, and chat as time flew by.

~

"Thanks for the breakfast Shinrachii, Celtychii! "

"Thank you." The rest said.

"No problem~ " Shinra smiled.

[ Now go. Have your last moments in Ikebukuro. ]

"Thank you. We'll see you then."

And with that, they left off. They spotted Kadota and the gang parked by a random sidewalk, chatting.