The Letter

TW/CW: CNC, degrading, BDSM

You get a letter from the mail from an unknown address. The envelope is metallic black with
big bold red cursive letters with the name Genevieve on the front. You don't recognize the name but decided to open it anyway because the mystery excited you. Inside was a fresh set of black lacy lingerie and a letter that said

    "If you have received this letter you have been chosen."

   "If you come to 4015 Headquarter Av. on Saturday 15th @ 7:30 pm you have voluntarily "consented" to anything and everything"

   "Very few get a chance to dance with the Devil. Do you dare to join?"

     -Love, Ms. Genievieve

When you first read it you ignore it for the whole day because you assume it was a scam but that Friday night, the letter was all you could think about. It's as if someone put a spell on you and all you could think about is what they might do to you. The thoughts overwhelmed you don't even notice your gently touching yourself. You slide two fingers in your warm wet pussy, thrusting them in and out over and over again. You slide your other hand from your breast to your neck and being choking yourself. The closer you feel to cumming the harder you squeeze your throat. You're fingering yourself faster and faster, juices getting everywhere. until you finally release and let out a giant gasp, looking for air. At that moment you know you're going to meet this Ms.Genevieve.

The next day you had to physically and mentally prepare for tonight. Around 5 you take a long steaming hot shower using strawberry-scented soap. After, you put on the outfit that was given in the mail and check yourself out in the mirror. The lingerie hugs all your curves and sits up your titties real nice, you feel powerful and in your element. You look at the time and it's almost time to go, you throw on a tight short burgundy dress and a black trench coat then head for the car.

When u approach the door you hear chains and people screaming. Immediately your heart drops straight to your pussy and you feel your clit beating hard like it's waiting to get abused. Finally, the door opens and someone quickly and forcefully grabs and turns you around the waist so you're facing the door dragging you with their hand around your mouth because you try screaming out of fear and some other people wearing tight red leather from the corner shuts the door. You try screaming louder but they stop dragging you turns you around so you standing face to face. You stop screaming bc for a split sec you see this tall gorgeous women. She tilts her head looking at you up and down and grinned sinisterly. The second was over and you realized She slapped your face with the force of a god. You start to cry and she pulls you in close, "crying Isn't going to help you. I like it." She licks the tear rolling down your face. It almost made you want to cry more so she lick you again. 

You notice that you were in a bedroom with like 4 black poles on the corners of the bed with bars on the top and bottom and grey marble flooring. You try to speak but your voice is sore. The woman pushes you to the bed and the cover is so soft. You look up making strong "fuck me" eyes and she speaks in a soft but strong clear voice
"So what are we gonna do with you"
You ask a question
" what do these bars do?" She starts laughing
"You're about to find out "

And Just like that, she grabs a black cloth thing from the desk behind her comes to the bed. You get scared and try to get closer to the top when she drags you by both ankles and starts smelling you slowly from your feet to thighs, your back starts arching and finally, she reaches your pussy. You could tell she likes it there cuz she stayed a Lil bit longer. Then she made her way up to your neck then she stop at your face. She could see the fear in your eyes but you knew she didn't care. She pushes you down by the neck and abruptly puts the black cloth bag over your head and everything went completely dark. She starts taking your dress off exposing the lingerie he grabs your hands and legs and puts them tightly in the rings of the bar you can hear her walk away and go in a drawer, she walks back and takes off the cloth. In her hand she had a leather whip, you start to freak out moving your hands and legs only to find every time u move the bar get longer spreading ur arm and legs apart and can't move back.

"Go ahead and keep moving, it's easier for me to Slut you out that way,"  she said
You start pleading "please don't, let me go"
But your brain and your pussy have 2 minds of their own and you can feel yourself getting wetter and wetter know that she doesn't care how much you beg or cry. She grabs your face smushing your cheek together saying 
"Honestly can you shut the fuck up and speak when I tell you too.... Do you understand?"  You gave her no answer
"I said do you understand? Nod your head, nod your fucking head" she starting moving your head up and down forcing you to nod. she releasing your face and take the whip and brushes up and down your body softly. It feels so good you close your eyes to enjoy then all of a sudden she whacks your already dripping wet vagina with the whip and you let out a loud cry accidentally moving your legs in a full middle split she let out a chuckle as if she wanted that to happen. "Please let me go please "
"No more fucking around I want to taste you"
she licks the outside of your panties teasing you then puts her thumb right on your clit and moves it in a circle, there is nothing u can do but take it. When she has had enough teasing you, she pulls your pansies to the side seeing just how wet she got you.
"Look how wet you are for mommy" "such a pretty fat pussy" and smacks it. You let out a soft moan ready for more when she kisses it. she makes out with your pussy like she was hungry and wasn't going to stop until she was full.

"I-I- I'm about to cum"
"Good, say can I please cum mommy"
"Can I please cum? You Whimper
" try again, wtf is my name" she slid two fingers into you and your so close and you just wanna cum so you scream
"PLEASE MOMMY, CAN I PLEASE CUM"
"that's what the fuck I thought. Go ahead and cum for me baby girl" as she starts to finger fuck you faster and faster when you start squirting everywhere screaming
"OMG OMG OH MY FUCKING GOD IM CUMMING" she starts drinking the squirt like it was the sweetest drink. Your legs still shaking and your breathing heavy and she comes to your ears and whisper
"I'm not done yet" and smirks.