Author's Note

Hi reader, I'm Alice. The A in my name stands for author.

I think it's important for me to start this off with some quick disclaimers. I know, really fun and exciting stuff.

First of all, I don't own any of the characters mentioned in this fanfiction. If I did, I would've glued Applejack and Rainbow Dash together from the very first episode.

Second, the image used in my book cover is not my own. I found it on zerochan, uploaded by user Syphilis.

Third, this is a humanized MLP fanfiction. No hooves business today, folks.

My last disclaimer (and probably the most relevant one) has already been mentioned in the story description so I assume you're already aware, but I want to bring it up again to not risk getting angry people in my messages. This is a sad fanfiction. It won't have a fairytale ending with butterflies and fun Pinkie Pie parties. I like to make myself cry. Come cry with me.

If you're looking for an angsty fanfiction with a happy ending, I recommend you check out my other work instead.

But only if you want to, of course.

Totally not self-promoing or anything.

With all that being said, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Let's get on with it :)

- A, 26.09.21