Chapter 1

Rissa's pov:
Well this week has been stressful for me, completed my 100th save, well I'd say 19th save since I did a total of 81 with him, I miss  that asshole soo much and he's meant to be right here but isn't . As it is today is my twin and i birthday, we pretty much did everything together. Everyone in my family are kinda like spy's  buh I like to think of us as members of the CIA *sighs* one could only wish. Us meaning my twin- reuben, mom, dad, some of my friends, uncle and my paternal grandparents my  except for Mason and Marie.
Today I'm being congratulated for a total of 100 save so far and wished happy birthday.

"Rissa !!"

"Yes mom I'm right here, damn you could bring the whole house down with your screams"

"Would you quit zoning out and go change into something nice, guests would be arriving soon"

"I told you guys I don't want a party"

"Well there's nothing you can do about that, it's already been decided and done besides the invites has been sent ."

"Oh well nothing can be done anyway, after all no one listens to me"

"Awwnnnn baby girl.... quit being a drama queen and go change, also put on something which isn't color black but more of a cheerful colorful clothing"

"Really mom... You speak like I'll listen to a word you just said"

"I believe I've spoken young lady, now leave and let me be"

"Yes mother"

"Thank you, go ahead don't bother me"

"But I didn't eve-"

"Just kindly get your ass up to you're room"

Well I went to my room and showered and picked out a cloth, one thing about me is I'm my father's daughter, I'm  as stubborn as he his so despite all what mom just said she knows for sure that I'll still put on black. I just decided not all black:

When i got back down, everyone sang the famous happy birthday song and wished me congratulations

When i got back down, everyone sang the famous happy birthday song and wished me congratulations. All the people here are just families, friends and co-workers.

"Thank you all so much, I really appreciate"

And I got responses of You're welcome

"Hey darling "

"Dad, you're finally here"

"Yeah, I'm sorry I came late , I should've been here earlier on just got delayed with something but I'm done now. After all I can't miss your birthday"

"Good you didn't, where's granny and grandpa"

"They should be around somewhere. Go ahead and enjoy yourself after all it's you're day"

" *Sighs* I really miss reuben, I wish he was here"

"We all miss him and wish he was here but as you know life happens. Happy birthday Rissa"