Info

This is an information chapter about what you're about to read.

This is an analogince fanfic. It will include gay characters, trans characters and polyamorous characters. It will also include some themes of past death, transphobia and homophobia. If any of that is something you're uncomfortable with, please don't read this.

This is kind of a sequel to one of my other fics. A little while ago I wrote a fanfic called 'Not Your Average Roadtrip," This takes place in the same universe but several years later and not about the same characters. So essentially, Not Your Average Roadtrip takes place in 2045. This story will take place in 2055/2056. It is about a different group of people that happen to have the same names. You won't have to read Not Your Average Roadtrip to understand what's happening in this story, but it will probably be referenced several times so you might want to anyways.

For those of you who either haven't read it and don't plan on reading it or have read it and would like a refresher of the stuff that will be important to this fic:

In NYART, Roman, Virgil, and Logan are three high schoolers who have been close friends since the beginning of middle school and have a garage band called Rage Against the Heart. When Roman comes out, Virgil's parents tell him he's not allowed to spend time with Ro anymore. Logan and Roman consensually kidnap Virgil and the trio drives from their hometown of Gainesville, Florida all the way to Savanah, Georgia. There they meet up with Patton, who was a very close childhood friend of Logan. The band starts to perform at local coffee shops and similar places. After the others learn of his songwriting, singing, and keyboard abilities Patton joins the band. They end up getting signed by a record label and going on a nation-wide tour. Virgil almost died of an alcohol overdose but it all turned out pretty well in the end.

So basically all of that happens and ten years later there's another group of high school boys with the same names.

Roman, Logan, Virgil, Patton, Thomas, and Nico are all characters owned by Thomas Sanders and his team. This plot is original but I don't own the characters.

Finally, I would like to give a gigantic shoutout to pr0bably_ethan . He is a close friend of mine who helps me so much with my writing. He reads my chapters before I post them to make sure everything makes sense and I didn't make any grammatical mistakes. They help me pick between the like 10 ideas I have for cover designs for every fic I write. Xe tell me if my ideas are dumb. Basically, they're an absolutely incredible human being who has helped me so much. On his page is some Sanders Sides fanfiction, some original poetry, and I know ze has a DSMP fanfic in the works. If any of that is at all of interest to you, please go check out xier page.

The first chapter of this fic should be up before too long! I hope you enjoy it! If you are interested, I also have lots of other stories on my page you can check out while you wait!