Great.

I sighed getting out of the hot spring and putting my towel on. I walked inside of the room where my clothes are and got the little basket out that have my clothes in it. I grabbed my shirt and pulled out of the basket making it unfold and something drop out of it. I said "What the..." I put my shirt down and picked up the object that had dropped and held it up... It was a silver necklace with the Jashin symbol on it. She appeared beside me in her Jashin form and said "Oh~ He left a little present~" I put on my clothes and zipped up my chest.. I looked in the bottom of my basket to see a little note. It said "The Akatsuki is watching you." I sighed and crumbled up the paper and threw it away. I, however, kept the necklace. Jashin Vanished into black dust that went straight into my chest. I walked out and paused the lady at the front desk. I went out side and stood leaned up against the wall as the wind blew softly.... Fukuro takes forever to get out.... Jashin appeared beside me and said "It wouldn't be so bad if you were evil again..." I sighed and said "I've changed Jashin. I don't enjoy killing people anymore." He crossed his arms and said "That's a bold face lie! You and I both know when the attack happened during the chunin exams you enjoyed killing all those Sand and Sound ninja!" I glared at him and said "Shut up!" He smirked and said "You enjoy the thought of having blood on your hands. To feel someone else pain." I growled and said "Shut up already! Just deal with the fact we can't have fun like old times." He sighed and said "Fine. But it's great that you don't know the future like I do... there are someone fun things in store...." He smirked at me I sighed and said "Your fucked up ya know that?" He chuckled and I said "But that's why I love you." He turned back into black dust and shot back into my chest... Just then Fukuro jumped out of the doors. He said "That was refreshing!!! Don't you think princess?" I smiled and said "Yeah. It was nice." I pushed off of the wall and started walking back towards the village with him. He said "Huh? What's that?" I held up the necklace Hidan had given to me... I said "It's nothing. Just bought it in there." He chuckled and said "Why?" I shrugged and said "It looked cool." I slid it over my head and tucked it inside of my shirt. Fukuro chuckled and said "You like anything that looks cool lass." I shrugged with a smile.

[Hidan's pov]
I smirked as I saw her walk out of the place with my necklace in her hand. Kakuzu said "I'm surprised she kept it." I glared at him. I looked back to see Jashin standing in front of her they were talking low at first but then their voices started to rise allowing us to here. Jashin said "That's a bold face lie! You and I both know when the attack happened during the chunin exams you enjoyed killing all those Sand and Sound ninja." she glared at him and said through gritted teeth "Shut up!" He smirked "You enjoy the thought of having blood on your hands. To feel someone else pain" she growled again and said "Shut up. Just deal with the fact that we can't have fun like old times." He sighed and they're voices lowered so we could fuckin hear them anymore. Jashin turned into black dust and shot Into her Chest right before that idiot guy she calls a sensei walked out. They started walking and right when they passed by us they stopped. The guy with orange hair asked "Huh? What's that?" And pointed to my necklace." Rabu said without hesitation "Its nothing. I bought it in there." And put it on while stuffing it in her shirt. The other guy laughed buy her lie and they kept walking. After they were gone I smirked as The old geezer said "She didn't speak of our encounter to the other ninja." I said proudly "And she fuckin put on my necklace!" The old geezer sighed and said "I suppose that's somewhat helpful. Tells us that she doesn't hate you as much. Which surprises me." I glared at him and said "Hey!!! I am a very fuckin likable person!!!!" The old geezer said "Sure you are..."