Chapter 5

So sorry for the late update....the good news is am back to regular updates. Thank you for sticking up with me ;)

A/N: NOT EDITED!

I love running in my wolf form, I feel alive. The only different thing about my wolf from other wolves is that my wolf is as big as Alpha male's wolf. Am really big, the size of a Horse, while normal wolves are the size of a Donkey. Female wolves are even smaller than a Donkey unless they are Lunas, then they are the size of a Donkey.

The other thing that I love about my wolf is the color. I look like the wolves that live in the North Pole. Am Black and white. Paps and Danny have Dark Brown while Ethan have Red Wolf, Only Oracles have Red wolf.

After Two hours of running we reached our destination.  The Wahha. Its the fifth time I came here. But I always feel as if its my first time. I always come here when something new happens to my body or to take instructions.

We reached the enterance that is covered with thornes and scary vines. Its a protective disguies that keeps Rouges and any other living thing from walking through it. Even if they know what it is no one can enter with out the permission of Paps or Danny. They are the Alphas, Current and past, the protectors of the Sacred and Holly land.

The basket we gave the warrior earlier was at the enterance. I went to pick it up while Paps and Ethan went behind the bush to shift back. I dont need to change. For some reason my clothes don't tear like the other wolves. I shift with my clothes and then back and nothing happens to it. Well good for me, because I hate loosing my "manly" shorts.

Paps came and stood infront of the entrance. The bush and thorns slowly opened to make way for us. It still amazes me how they do that. The enviroment from the outside is totally different from the inside. As we stepped in the entrance closed to its former place. We walked in and stood on the small patch of grass.

Infront of us, there is a big pond, am sure its very deep. There is no bridge, walkway or boat to cross to the other side.

We stepped on the water, small colorfull pebbles come from below the water and gather to make firm steps below our feet. Its like they know where our next step is going to be and dissapear back to the water as soon our feet lives it.

You can see glowing objects swimming below the clear water which makes it so  beautiful. The glowing objects also are floating slowly everywhere around us. If I wasn't in a hurry to hear the Moon Goddess, I can stand here and take my surrounding for as long as I can.

We walked about fifty feet before we reached the small Island that is surrounded by the pond. The area is covered with green grass, different types of flowers and colorfull trees.

The trees around us are short and beautiful. There are Lighter shades of Green, Purple, Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange and Pink trees with  glowing flowers on them.

At the center of the land there is a huge white tree with white hanging leaves that looks like vines. The leaves also glows but doesn't disturb your vision. It gives you a peaceful feeling around you. The colorfull glowing objects floats around the tree.

There is a path made from us to the tree. We walked another thirthy feet before we reached the tree. There is a patch of green grass that looks like a mat that surrounds the tree with beautiful little white flowers on it.

When we reached there, Ethan walked further and sat under the tree and crossed his legs in a yoga style. We sat infront of him. He closed his eyes and started glowing.

After a minute he opened his eyes that are pure white with no trace of any colors on it. Me and paps both bowed our head.

"Don't bow my children" the Moon Goddess spoke through Ethans body.

We raised our heads and stared directly at Ethan's eyes. "Hello, Mother" we both replied. "We came here-" Paps started but the Moon Goddess interupted him.

"I know why you are here, son." She said in a soft motherly tone and turned here head towards me. "Maxine, my child. You already did your trainings and kept your identity for a long time. Am proud of you."

I cracked a smile " Why do I have to do this? I mean... can't I be like a normal girland not hide my identity?" I asked.

"You will be my dear, but not now." She said.

"But why, Mother, what if I meet my mate? He will reject me if he thinks that am a guy" I asked sadly.

She chuckled at me and I was confused why. Paps squeezed my hands and gave me a sad smile.

"That's the struggle you have to face, my child. It will make you learn how to be patient and learn how to control your emotions. Life is not easy for the chosen ones... thats why they are chosen. You have alot of enemies. You have to be ready for them, Maxine." she said to me.

"Am here to tell you what to do. When you meet your mate, don't let him know that you are a Girl. Let him accept you the way you are. Wheather you are a Girl or a guy, he should not reject you. He have to accept you. Then he will be there for you to support you in your life. When the time comes you will let him know about your identity"

"But how will I know when the right time is?" I asked her.

"You will know my child, you will know" she said. Then she turned her head to Paps. "Samuel,  you still have what I gave you right?" She asked him.

He nodded his head and took out the necklace from his neck. There is a green precious stone hanging from the thin white gold chain. It reached his chest.

"Very well, can you please give it to maxine? She said to him. I sucked in the air and asked "To me?"

"Yes to you, its now yours child. Use it wisely." Ethan moved his hands in the air and the necklace floated towards me and landed on my neck perfectly. It glowed on my chest.

"What does it do?" I asked her. "It gives you the ability to teleport from one place to the other. You have the ability to use it only for three times to teleport. But it will enhance the power with in you till you can use it all by yourself. At one point you will not need it, then you have to give it for the next person who needs it."

"How would I know who that-" I started asking her but she interrupted me. "You will know child" she said as if she knows more about it. Am sure she does.

"Samuel, tell your friend, Alpha Jacob, about Maxine. Everything. He will be able to help protect her. He will keep her identity a secret even from his family if he had to."

"I already told him about her but not everything, so I will let him know as soon as am back. He was happy to take Max for the training." Paps replied and Ethan nodded his head.

"Very well then. Ok Maxine, you need to leave today. Your training starts tomorrow with the others." She said and stopped glowing. Ethan closed his eyes slowly and fell unconciously on the grass bed. I stood up and took the blanket from the basket and layed it on Ethan.

I then took another one and layed it on the grass n prepared the food from the basket. Just as soon as I finished preparing the Turkey sandwitch, salad, the fruits and poured the juice for the three of us, Ethan woke up and slowly made it towards us.

"Hey buddy, you okay?" Paps asked him. Ethan nodded his head. I kissed his forehead and gave hime his plate. Soon we have to get back soon and I have to go to another Island and start a new life.

____________________________________________________________
Sorry for making this part longer. I will have to write her travel in the next chapter. Its also finished and will be uploaded in a few hours. Thank you for not quitting on me even though I was late to update.

I had a lot going on. But it will never be this late anymore. Love you all, please vote comment and follow. You can also check out my other book "CURSED". Its only a couple of chapters but I will update it too and I know its awesome and you will love it.

**Ludi**

© 2015 Virrgo All Rights Reserved