Chapter 6

Dedicated to xxNimrodxx

A/N: NOT EDITED!

"Ready to go?" Danny asked me while I was putting my last traveling bag on the boat.

"Yeah, am not taking alot with me only the things I need." I told him.

He saw my four travling bags and chuckled "Yeah I can see that." He said shaking his head at me.

I crossed my arms and stared at him. "Come on! I only have one bag for my clothes and shoes, one for my documents and books, one for my weapons and the last one is for my sheets and pillows."

He laughed at me and said "Yeah, because Alpha Jacob doesn't have sheets and pillows there."

"Well he doesn't have MY sheets and MY pillows" I said. And he shook his head.

Paps stood beside me with Ethan, Abdo and Sabah right behind him. "Well you will reach for the ceremony that's going to be held tonight. Alpha Jacob's son came two weeks ago from England. He went there to study for four years and take trainings with the Phoenix."

"The Phoenix?" Danny and I asked at the same time. "Yeah they are the best Warrior Werewolves on earth." Paps said with a serious tone.

"They used to be called the Royal Warriors. They are the protectors of the Werewolf king and Queen. When they were Murdered by the Kings brother, the Royal warriors were sent to another place to fight some Rouges. And when they came to find the Kings brother betrayed their king, they formed their own Pack and fight all the bad. They are against the new king. Am sure they plan to attack him one day and let another good King rule the Werewolves." He said rubbing his jaw.

"A few years ago they changed their names to the Phoenix. I don't know why that name, but ofcourse the name the Royal warriors wouldn't work if they are not the king's warriors." he said.

Well that makes sense. I hope I meet them one day. Just thinking about them makes my heart race. "I wish I can be part of them" I said. "Ofcourse you do." Danny said.

"Hey, what do mean by that?" I asked to him.

"Well my dear little sister; as you can see you fight really great, better than any warrior I know. And now you are going to be trained by some Alpha to be who is also part of the Phoenix,  you have your masters degree by the age of 18 which makes you a chemical nerd, you make weapons dipped with your chemicals that paralize some one who gets scratched by your arrows, and oh lets not to forget that you are the Chosen one." He said. "Do you want me to add more?" He asked.

"So what?" I said putting my hands on my waist and squinting my eyes at him.

He chuckled at me. "Well Max, follow your heart and think with your brain." He said turning serious. "And if there is anything you want, just call me I will be there in no time. Even if you want to come back! I don't care what you are supposed to do, your my sister and no one will force you to do anything you don't want to, ok love?" He said to me and I couldn't stop my tears flowing from my eyes. I went and hugged him.

"Am gonna miss you Danny. I don't know what I will do with out you." I said crying. "Hey, Maxy. Don't cry honey, we are always there for you, you know that." Danny said hugging me back.

"Hey what about me?" Ethan said to me. I chuckled and turned to give him a hug. "I will miss you more than anyone, Ethan." He smiled and hugged me back. "Call me ok?" He said watching me upwards through our hug. "I will honey." I gave him a kiss on his fore head and removed my arms.

I stood straight and went to Paps. "Paps?" I whispered at him. Am going emotional again. Am not good with good byes. He hugged me and said "Baby girl, be strong. You have much more ahead of you, be strong. Am sure your parents are proud of how you turned out to be." His voice was cracking.