Part One

Nishinoya Yuu woke up with a headache, his eyes trying to adjust to the pitch black room he was in.

"Hello," he called out, silently panicking.

"Noya-san," he heard the familiar voice of Suga calling out. "Thank god you're okay."

"Suga-senpai," he called, turning his head. "Where are we? Why is it so dark here?"

"I have no clue," Suga answered. "But we're not the only ones here either. You're one of the last to wake up."

"Who else is here?"

"Well, there's me, Daichi, Hinata, Kageyama, Asahi, you, Kenma, Kuroo, Yaku, Tsukishima, Bokuto, Oikawa, Akaashi, Iwaizumi, Tanaka, Kiyoko, Yachi, and Yamaguchi."

"Hey, Noya," he heard Tanaka call out.

"Ryu," Noya said with a small smile. At least they all seemed alive.

"I almost got my ropes undone," he heard Bokuto's voice echo through the room.

"Me too," Asahi said, his voice way quieter than Bokuto's.

"Same," Iwaizumi said.

"I, as well, have almost fully untied the ropes bounding my wrists," Ushijima said in a monotone voice.

Of course the aces had all the strength needed to break roped using their brute strength. Unlike them, the others were small and not as muscular as the powerful aces. Nishinoya, Yaku, and Hinata especially. The three of them were the most thin and tiny people there, though they refuse to say so aloud.

"HEY HEY HEY," they heard Bokuto cheer as they heard the sound of cloth ripping in half.

"Great job, Bokuto-san," Akaashi's small voice said. "But can you help untie the rest of us?"

As he was working with Akaashi's rope the best he could in the dark, more tears of fabric were heard as the other aces tore the rope around their hand. They slowly got to untying everyone else's ropes.

As soon as the tight rope left Noya's wrist, he sighed in relief and began to rub his sore and probably red wrists.

"Thank you, Asahi-san," he said, giving his tall boyfriend a hug- his hands wrapping around his waist.

"You're welcome, Noya," he smiled, patting his boyfriend's spiked up hair.

"So," they heard Daichi say. "Now that all- if not most- of us are untied, we need to try and find a source of light. Finding a way out of here will be near impossible in this dark-"

He was cut off by a weird and creepy laugh coming from over the intercom. The lights slowly turned on, making the room brighter, but even then, the light was still dim.

"Please head to the gym room for the orientation." The voice instructed.

"Should we listen to it," Yamaguchi said nervously, his hand automatically reaching for Tsukishima's.

"I don't think we should trust someone who trapped us here," Asahi said nervously.

"What else are we supposed to do," Hinata argued, crossing his arms with an anxious look on his face. "We can't just stay here forever. There's no escape in this room."

"Ginger there is right," the creepy intercom voice said again. "Escaping Hope Peak Academy is near impossible. Now, please hurry along to the gym for the orientation. I am waiting."

Hinata started to sweat, his nervousness showing.

"I guess we don't have a choice then," Suga shrugged, walking slowly through the now opened door.