Saying I Love You

you would be cleaning when suddenly Minho would come in with three boxes. this isn't abnormal since he buys stuff all the time. he disappeared for 20 minutes or so and then left, bringing in a few plastic bags. finally, he tried sneaking in a couple of times. you didn't know why since you could hear him trip over himself. you had thoughts like, 'he's a dancer? Pfft yeah right.', 'for someone who loves cats, he knows nothing about being agile.', 'why do I date him?' suddenly you'd be brought out of your senses by a fluff ball rubbing against you. even though you had no idea about the decision to move the cats in, you understood that dating minho meant adopting 3 fur babies. you would figure this all out later since he probably had his reasons. "dori! what a surprise! here sweetie, my treat. Did daddy try to keep you from mommy? Ahhh, we should punish that punk" you had fed the cat some of your food. minho would come out flustered since he was trying to hide the cats but stop in his tracks and smile sheepishly when he heard and saw the sight in front of him. "i love you."

𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉! 𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒾 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒾, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒾...