The Pizzeria

-Year 1987-

"I can't wait to start our new job Em!" Simone chirped. I nodded and smiled. I was excited to get my first job and finally get some money but i had a bad feeling. Simone kept telling me that i was nervous but i thought it was more than that. "Finally! We can get that really preety dress!" I giggled. I had an odd condition of red cheeks and purple tear marks, well only Simone knew about it because i hid it with my fring. I'm a bright person but i think i look a bit dark because of my appearence. We finally arrived at our job, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

There was children, parents and employees everywhere. After a few minutes, the children and parents moved out and only 2 employees were left. They came over to us and greeted us. "Welcome to your new job! You will be working as a nightguard from 12am to 6am." the first employee said. The second employee said stuff about saving power, the animatronics names, 5 nights and to keep watch on the animatronics. As the employees left, we went up to the animatronics. "Aww! Chica is so cute! She is so my favourite!" Simone said brightly. I looked around then went to the office. "COME ON SIMONE! IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT!" I yelled. I heard footsteps so i checked it was Simone, and thankfully it was. "Your being paranoid Emma." She laughed. I glared at her and we sat down as it hit 12am first night.

"